CH 13: INTERLUDE

——◂〚 Jin's POV 〛▸——

The apartment was different now, you used to feel happiness in every room, when Y/N smiled we smiled but it feels like someone just walked over my grave. The people I once knew where different, did they lie to us as well? For all my life the maknae line were the sweetest and determined people I ever knew but I could never imagine them harassing someone, why would someone hurt someone they love. Namjoon on the other hand was taking it hard and being extra disappointed, he locked himself in a studio at the company and tried to mass produce songs but even he can't think when he feels so guilty, sometimes I hear Namjoon cry at night and call himself stupid, I'm glad he realised what he's done wrong but it was quite depressing hearing it at 3am. The maknae line was as silent as ever, they deprived them inside their rooms which was pretty dumb, I'd always have to bring them dinner for them to eat, they refused to leave their rooms so that left Hobi, Yoongi and I to do all the work which was kinda unfair. I admit it was kinda scary and eerie going into one of their rooms, Taehyung stayed still on his bed looking at the ceiling and never blinked, Jungkook's eyes were red from looking at the tv screen for too long and Jimin's eyes were puffy from crying so much. Everything changed.

"I brought you some kimchi stew", I walk into Y/N's room with a tray.
Hobi was cuddling with Y/N while Yoongi was laying at the foot of the bed, they were watching some movie. Y/N shuffles back so that her back was on the headboard of the bed, Hobi clung onto her waist as Yoongi could be heard sniffing the food.
"C'mon Hobi and Yoongi, I brought you guys food as well", I say as they smile and thank me.
I place the tray on Y/N's lap and gave the other two bowls to the other males.
"I know you don't want to talk about this now but when do you think you'll be able to talk to the others", I sit beside Y/N and caress her cheek gently.
"I'm not sure maybe... I don't know", Y/N's eyes watered a bit.
"It's fine, take your time but I want you to know that they care for you, we all do. They're in their rooms right now regretting everything, I want you to know that we'd never intentionally hurt you. Namjoon was just jealous and the maknaes loved every second when they were you, they just forgot to ask if you were okay. Even though it sounds really douchey, they mean the best and want to spend all of their time with you, we all do", I say as Y/N thinks about it.
"It's true Y/N. All they want to do is say sorry and learn from their mistakes, if you ever feel uncomfortable they'll understand if you say no, they're gonna be super protective and considerate now. When you're ready to talk to them, they'll give you the respect you deserve", Yoongi inputs.
"I hope so", Y/N sighs.
"I know so, they'll come around", Hobi states.
The rest of their day consumed of lots of cuddling and watching movies, the tray of empty bowls was left on a nightstand waiting to be washed tomorrow morning, the tv played in the background quietly, the cars were revving outside and four people slept on a bed. Yoongi cuddled Y/N as she cuddles him back, their relationship involved Yoongi mainly being the little spoon, I hugged Y/N by the back and half of Hobi's body was hanging of the bed waiting to fall down.
*Thump*
"What was that", Y/N's eyes struck open.
"It's nothing, probably Hobi falling off the bed", I yawned.
"Go back to sleep", Yoongi held Y/N a bit tighter and snuggled against her neck.
The four slept peacefully.

——◂〚 Meanwhile 〛▸——

"What are we supposed to do", Jungkook flops on Taehyung's bed
"As we're told, nothing", Jimin replies spinning on a chair.
"But how are we suppose to redeem ourselves if we're doing nothing", Jungkook complains.
"We're doing the greatest thing ever. Giving Y/N time to think, did you learn anything from Yoongi, Jungkook. We just got yelled at for spending too much time with Y/N and now you're wanting to spend time with Y/N. Ya dumb", Taehyung retaliates.
"I miss Y/N tho", Jungkook whines.
"We all do. This was our fault and now we have to pay the punishment, instead of desiring Y/N which got you in the shit you're in now, think of a way to apologise to Y/N", Taehyung scolds.
The maknaes laid on Taehyung's bed and thought of everything, Yoongi gave them a good slap in the face and now here they are, fixing it. They were starting to act like adults instead horny hormonal teens.
"We should call Namjoon, we don't know how he's going", Jimin cuts the silence.
"On it", Jungkook replies speed dialing Namjoon's number.
"What's up", Namjoon sounded lifeless.
"Are you coming home or not", Jungkook asks.
"I... I think I'm gonna stay at the studio, I'm disappointed in myself and I don't want Y/N to be anymore worse. I think it's for the best", Namjoon sighs sadly.
"Well, take care of yourself okay. We want you to be healthy hyung, remember to eat and drink Okay", Jimin states.
"Also keep warm at night", Taehyung inputs.
"Thanks guys, see ya".
"See ya", the maknaes say together.
The phone call ends as the boys stay quiet, guilt filled the room and they felt pressured but they knew that they deserved it. That night they fell asleep with an empty canvas on their minds, they cuddled each other and kept each other close, they went down as a team and now they're fixing it as a team.