CH 8: ALL NIGHT

——◂〚 Y/N's POV 〛▸——

Five days have passed and my period has finally passed away, Jin treated me with different ways that you could cook salmon on everyday and I gotta say it helped with my cramps a bit, Yoongi bought me a load more comfort food, Hoseok made me laugh, Namjoon and I delved ourselves with serious talk, Jungkook taught me how to play Overwatch, Jimin binged watch more tv shows with me and Taehyung introduced me to new songs while we went online shopping. They treated me very well.

It was currently 6:00pm and the boys should come back in an hour or so, they got a call from Bang and had to go to the company so I was left alone, leaving me with the perfect opportunity to do something to repay the boys for their lovely support, so I ordered 8 buckets of KFC chicken. I made a half a pot of sweet and sour sauce and now all I hope for is the that the chicken comes before the 7 eggs.

*Ding!*
The doorbell rings. How convenient.

I jump off the couch heading to the entrance door and look through the peephole seeing a KFC worker.
"Did you order 8 buckets of chicken", the worker asks.
"Well this is awkward. He must think I'm gonna eat this all... if I lived alone I probably would tho", I thought.
"Yep", I reply as the worker starts handing me a bucket at a time.
It took about 7 minutes to transfer the buckets of chicken to the living room.
"Here", I hand him 25,000 won (A/N: about $30, if you have a different currency sucks to be you)
"You had to carry a lot of chicken and probably had a hard time getting up here", I continue.
"Thank you so much ma'am", he bows.
"No worries. Hope work goes well", I shut the door.
I walked through the hallway back to the living room which now smelled like chicken... it smelt good.

About ten minutes later the elevator bell sounded off revealing the sound of 7 men, their chatters could be heard from the hallway as they got closer to the apartment. The key entered the lock and someone opened the door, they headed to the living room where they saw me.
"Surprise!", I shout.
"What's all of this for", Jimin says as the boys seat themselves down.
"You guys were so nice and caring when I was on my period so this is kinda a Thank-you-for-helping-me-when-my-insides-where-bleeding gift", I reply as the boys laugh.
"We don't mind helping you Y/N, you didn't have to do something", Jungkook says.
"I wanted to do this", I smile at Jungkook.
"Well I've been waiting for you guys to come so let's dig in before the chicken gets cold", I exclaim as we rush to eat the chicken.
"I haven't had KFC in ages, thank god we're on break or else our manager is gonna yell at us", Jin moans.
"I feel so fat right now... I love it", Taehyung grins.
"The sauce is good", Namjoon comments dumping a ton of sauce on a wing of chicken.
I look at the boys sighing with happiness as I couldn't help myself from loving every one of them, I admit that I have developed some sort of romantic idea with them but you can't blame me when I've been living with 7 attractive men for the last 2 weeks, what will I do.

I obviously knew what I had to do, forget about them. There was no way one of them liked me and it'd put both me and one of them in danger, I knew what some saesangs could do and I didn't want anybody to get hurt, BTS go on tour all the time and I couldn't just tag along with them, I wasn't even sure if I could handle all the hate comments I would get. The cons weighed over the pros. I look at the boys as a wave of sadness hit me, I never had a chance anyway. They were well renown idols, inspirations to the world and a historical moment in pop culture. Compared to me they were miles ahead of my league, I could never date one of them, even though they were right in front of me.
"Are you Okay Y/N", Hobi asks.
"With you guys here, how could I not", I smile feigning my sadness
The boys didn't expect anything and continued eating as we laugh and delight our stomachs.
"We should watch a movie", Jungkook explains.
"Sure", Namjoon agrees.
"What should we watch then", Jin asks.
"Something happy. I feel very happy right now", Jimin replies.
"Me too", Taehyung smiles.
"How about Princess and the Frog, Disney movies are always good", I suggest.
"I love that movie, Tiana's so pretty", Jin screams.
"Then it's settled", Namjoon says.
"I think I have it on bluray somewhere", I search the cabinet of the tv stand.
"Here it is", I open the cover and slot the disc into the player

The Disney intro starts as we all stare at the TV, we all continuously eat until there was nothing left, one by one we walk to the kitchen to wash our hands at the sink as we try to find someway where we could still see the TV. Soon everything was cleared off the living room table and everyone was relaxing with someone, Taehyung and Jimin were sat on the floor, Yoongi was already asleep on the love seat, Namjoon and Jin were on a couch while Hoseok and Jungkook were cuddling me on the sofa bed. Everything was peaceful as we occasionally laughed, the vibe was perfect and everything seemed to be right. These boys were making it difficult to make me forget about them but if this is the only time I get with them, I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.