CH 22: TONIGHT

——◂〚 Jin's POV 〛▸——

I wanted to spend my own quality time with Y/N and with apartment being quiet and boring, it was the perfect time for me to strike. I looked online and found this cool botanical garden ten minutes away, I thought it'd be cute to have a picnic with my one and only so I started cooking some of her favourite foods. From the time I've met Y/N, I've noticed that she likes McDonald's apple pies and KFC, she liked fast food in general so I cooked those things but made it fancy, I watched a lot of tasty videos and made the Rose apple pie and Korean fried chicken (A/N: sorry vegans and vegetarians or anyone who doesn't like these foods, feel free to change the words in your head as I am too lazy to change anything. Love you).
I packed the food in a picnic basket I bought and paired it with the iconic red and white picnic blanket people see in books and movies, I grabbed some water bottles, napkins and utensils and also put them inside. I wanted to take Y/N somewhere around late evening before it gets dark because this botanical garden has a light show at night and I wanted to experience it with Y/N.
"I'm hungry", Y/N comes out of her room at 5pm. How convenient.
"I know this great place we can eat at", I catch her attention.
"How far away", Y/N asks her deal breaker question.
"It's a ten minute drive".
"Ten minutes...", Y/N thinks.
"I'll buy you dinner as well", I sealed the deal.
"Sold", Y/N shouts.
"I'll just go change quickly", Y/N rushes to her room.

Y/N comes back out wearing denim shorts, a white tee and a mesh floral cardigan. Also convenient.
"You look cute", I say.
"You look handsome yourself", Y/N smiles.
"It's my middle name", I smirk.
"Well hi Kim You Look Handsome Yourself Seokjin", Y/N jokes.
"How funny", I clap sarcastically.
"Now you know how we feel".
"What's that suppose to mean. I make excellent jokes but let's go, we're running a little bit late", I check the time in my phone.

We enter the elevator and head to the lobby, we quickly call a taxi and I tell the driver where to go, the driver starts driving as he plays senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. I knew the song from how much it was repeated around the area, you can hear it in the street, you can see kids dancing to it at the beach, you can hear it anywhere and honestly I didn't mind, it was quite catchy. Y/N and I start jamming and lip syncing at the back, we didn't care about the world for a moment and enjoyed ourselves in a moving metal box, when the song ended we quietly giggled as Y/N leaned her head on my shoulder, I pecked her head and soothed circles in her hand. Every moment with Y/N seemed perfect.

I paid the driver as we arrived at the garden, we thank him and wave him goodbye as I grab the picnic basket and lead Y/N towards the entrance.
"The botanical garden, pretty", Y/N says.
"But I'm still hungry", Y/N's stomach rumbles as she pats it.
"Let's find a place to eat then we can walk around".
"Let's go", Y/N grabs my hand.
We walk around and find a small area surrounded by a circle of roses.
I set down the picnic blanket and we sit down admiring the scenery, I pull out the apple pie and the Korean fried chicken as it immediately catches Y/N's attention, it was always cute seeing her eyes light up and her tongue slip pass her lips. I always wanted to see her eyes light up and I was glad that I was doing it right now. We dig right in and munch on the meals I cooked, the chicken was crunchy and light and the apple pie was sweet but not too sweet, the best part was seeing Y/N delight in the food... but some of her moans sounded a bit too sexual.

After we were done eating, we packed up and saved turtles leaving no trash behind (A/N: save the turtles!), we started walking around seeing beautiful flowers, native plants and exotic flora. We walked hand in hand and travelled everywhere, we took pictures at the main gazebo, the small waterfall, the rose archway, the hedge maze and the heart of the garden. We played around here and there and every moment, every minute and every second was pure happiness when I was with Y/N, I couldn't stop smiling when I saw her, I couldn't stop this enhanced filter that stuck on her, I couldn't stop loving her. She is perfect.

Soon the sun set as we sat on top of the hill watching it, my legs were on the sides of Y/N as I perched my head on her shoulder, I hugged her waist as we exchanged little kisses and sweet nothings. We watch the last sliver of the sun disappear under the horizon as the sky changes from an orangey red to a dark blue night, it was dark for a second as we hear the small talks of people a few metre away then lights started turning on everywhere. Different styles of lights adorned trees and hanged off wires across the area, we awe at the sight and start swaying a bit, a song was made from the wind that passed us, the rustling of leaves and the chatter of people not far away. I looked at Y/N's face and saw that her eyes were closed, her hands tightly clasped in mine as she shuffled closer to the warmth of my body. I brush a few strands of hair off her face and delicately places my lips on her's, it was full of innocence and didn't include tongue.
"You look so beautiful in my arms", I stuff my face in her neck giving her a kiss.
"I love you so damn much".