Sweet 16 birthday (Plot idea)

Plot Idea 18

For Carrie's 16th birthday, Tony throws her a big surprise birthday bash, at first he doesn't really tell her about it obviously and he lets her go out shopping and hang out with Pepper for a few hours while he gets the whole thing ready with the rest of the Avengers.

When she gets back home, she is met with a huge surprise from everyone, she is confused to what was going on at first until it was explained to her what it was. She couldn't help but break down in tears in happiness and gratefulness as she never had a birthday party before let alone have anyone throw her a surprise party for her, so this is her first birthday party she's ever had in her whole life, which is what makes this one so special, especially when it's her sweet 16th birthday. Tony kinda took credit for it since he's a billionaire and spend alot money on this party but Pepper reminded him that everyone worked really hard to make sure that Carrie was going to have the most amazing birthday party ever.

Carrie thanks everyone for all the hard work to make this big sweet sixteen birthday party happen and making it special for her. She considers this one of the most happiest moments in her life so far.