Carrie's Movement (Headcanon)

Headcanon 24

Carrie is a member of the anti bullying movement and occasionally goes to different schools to tell her story of the bullying that she had faced before she was taken under the wing of Tony Stark and moved to New York with him and his friends.

She always tells them what they need to hear and not the wrong things like "Ignore the bullies" or anything like that, she uplifts the students that are victims of bullying, instead she is extremely empathetic towards them.

Sometimes when she's not busy, kids and teens videochat with her ask for her advice about how to handle a bully or what to do about them getting bullied. Sometimes it's either a one on one videochat or a groupchat.

Carrie always encourages the students not to be afraid to speak up and that it's never their fault that they're getting bullied considering how many students have told her that they blame themselves for it or they have been blamed for it by some others, and it just genuinely breaks her heart. It always breaks her heart hearing that students get bullied for something they control or change about themselves.

After hearing her story, talking to her about the bullying and seeing how much she cares about them, the kids see her as inspiration and someone to confide in when they feel that they have no one else to talk to or turn to about the bullying, She always reminds them that they aren't alone.