Carrie and the Multiverse (Plot Idea)

A/N: Okay guys since I LOVED Multiverse Of Madness so much that I decided to add America Chavez to this Carrie/Avengers universe I'm still working on and not to mention enjoying it :)

Also I love the idea of Carrie meeting some of her other variants like the 1976 and 2002 versions so maybe i'll touch on that idea really soon and i'll let you guys know.

Plot Idea 20

Carrie gets curious about the multiverse so she goes to America Chavez America about it, she explains it to her about them one day when she tells her she wants to know more.

America tells her about different alternate versions of her in each of the multiple universes that involve her, which Carrie finds to be extremely interesting and fascinating. She begs America to tell her and despite Stephen's wishes about not telling her, she did anyway as long as they don't enter the universes.

America tells her tne universe where after she got voted prom queen, buckets of blood fell on her, but this time, no Avengers or evil genius criminal had interrupted. She snapped and unleashing her powers to kill mostly everyone at the prom, including her bullies such as Chris Hargensen. Then she pretty much used her telekinetic powers on not just at the people on the prom but she also destroyed pretty much the entire town and killed hundreds of people there. Then later that night, she had died from a stab wound that her mother had inflicted on her.

Carrie was horrified at what she was hearing and didn't want to hear anymore. America comforts her and apologizes for telling her the whole thing. She makes it up to her by telling her about another universe where she kinda had a happy ending.

While America didn't bring up the prom massacre that also happened there, she tells her the end where instead of her dying in Sue's arms, Sue saves her life, helps her fake her death, driving and sneaking her to Florida to start over and live a happier life there.

Carrie was going to be honest, she liked that universe because of her fate at the end. She was happy that her variant was given a second chance at life and start over. She loved that Sue cared about her enough to help her give her that.

Although there were tragic endings with some of her variants, she was also glad that there happy endings for them, and she was one of them and she was glad that she was.

Unfortunately, America did get in trouble with Stephen after he found out about her telling Carrie the different universes when he told America not to, and for a good reason too because he didn't even want to tell her about it or show her because he knew it would make her upset hearing about her variants take the lives of hundreds of people then pass away at the end tragically.

But Carrie tells him that she was the one that asked her about it and begged her to tell her about them in the first place. He understands and let's America off the hook but gives them a warning that jumping from universe to universe can be risky despite the fact they never did, but he still tells them to be careful when entering them if it happens.