Carrie & Dr. Strange Relationship (Headcanon)

Headcanon 20

When Carrie first met Dr. Strange, he came to the Avengers tower to have a word with him and that's when Tony introduced her to him telling him that she is her daughter. Stephen tells Carrie it's nice to finally meet her, he found her to quite a sweetheart and found him to be pretty cool.

Despite knowing he can be quite arrogant much to her annoyance, one thing that Carrie admired about Strange is his ambition, determination, the way he's hard working and his good intentions about some things, even if she doesn't agree with his ways to go about it. Sometimes Carrie calls him out whenever he's wrong about something but is too stubborn and arrogant to admit it.

He knows about what a hard life Carrie has lived and he has to be honest, he's genuinely surprised that she's still a sweet and caring girl, not that she shouldn't be but still, he can't help but feel empathy for her. He even gives her good advice and he never sugarcoats anything for her when doing it either, sometimes even about when talking about her powers and how she can improve them a bit. He has to be honest, he finds her powers to be pretty great and he had told her that she has a bright future ahead of her with her path to heroism.

The two mostly get along and she looks up to him as a mentor figure. She finds his powers and what he does to be quite fascinating, once in a while, he takes her to visit the Kamar Taj Library much to her delight. He even shows her how his type of magical abilities work and she's always in amazement to see it.

He even one time taught her how to meditate, which Carrie found to be relaxing to her spirit and mind. She even found it helpful to her powers.

Tony does get a bit jealous and he sometimes feels that she likes the wizard more than him when she spends time with him but Carrie always lets him know that isn't the case and that Tony is always her number one favorite father figure.

Although there are times where it's shown that she has a bit of a crush on Strange, she's not gonna lie she does find him to be handsome, and not only that he can be funny with the sarcastic remarks and is very intelligent, but at the end of the day, she had zero chance with him for plenty of reasons she knows why and understands. Sometimes Tony even teases her about her having a little crush on the wizard, making her blush and telling him to knock it off.

He doesn't tell Carrie but he once had saw an alternate reality where Carrie wasn't adopted by Tony and wasn't taken in as a new member of the family by the Avengers, instead the prank was successful and out of rage and she killed everyone at the prom. It was pretty heartbreaking, he had to admit, but even if she asked about her alternate reality, he probably wouldn't tell her about it.

It's clear that he really cares about Carrie and without hesitation will look out for her and help her the best way he can even if he can't always be there for her.