Adoptive siblings (Plot idea)

A/N: This is just a plot idea that I won't plan to write but I thought would be a cute idea to share lol

Plot Idea 9

After Peter's aunt May passed away from a sickness, Tony takes in and adopts him, making both Carrie and Peter adopted siblings.

They already have a brother-sister relationship so seamlessly they were going to act like it. They sometimes have arguments and disagreements, especially on missions when they have to team up together and they both argue over which either of their plans would work.

Sometimes their arguments get out of hand and they use their powers to let out their anger towards each other, which always ends up with them getting in trouble and not talking to each other for a while. Later on, they apologize, make up with a hug and have a bowl of ice cream or whatever.

They always have each other's backs too, especially when on missions. Peter defends her when he hears people say negative things about her that aren't true and she defends him whenever someone in public is messing with him, mostly Flash whom she absolutely cannot stand since she hates bullies.

Peter sometimes invites Carrie to hang out with him and his friends whenever her own friends are too busy. Michelle Jones (Aka MJ), Ned Leeds and Betty Brant all are fond of her, especially MJ whom she became good friends with after sharing an interest in books.

Carrie sometimes helps him build his projects using her powers if he ever feels that he needs extra help on them and he gives her half the credit since she helped. Even though they get on each others nerves sometimes, they're always there for each other and care about each other at the end of the day.

 Even though they get on each others nerves sometimes, they're always there for each other and care about each other at the end of the day