Carrie The Philanthropist (Headcanon)

Headcanon 26

It's no surprise that Carrie loves to donate, especially people who are less fortunate than she is and don't have much time left on earth.

One time during the holidays, she frequently visited the children's hospital to bring christmas presents and interact with sick kids whom may or may not be here for long. She sings to them, reads them stories and even tells them jokes to make them laugh just to cheer them up and lift up their spirits. The children love her and always look forward to seeing her when the hospital reminds them that she's visiting, they either look up to her as a big sister or a mother they never had, either way is fine by Carrie as she is a flattered and her heart is warm when bonding with the children.

Another time, she donated to GoFundMe for a family who didn't have enough money to pay for a funeral for a loved one that has passed, Carrie felt extreme sympathy for the family and couldn't bear to see them struggling, so she donated some her money to them and helped them reach their goal. They came in contact with her and thanked her for it, she told them it was her pleasure and said sorry for your loss, then prayed with them on Skype to get them through the pain of losing their loved one.

Sometimes she even helps Peter's aunt May at the F.E.A.S.T. community center, which is basically a non-profit charitable organization to take care and feed the hungry and poor people of New York when they need shelter. She loves interacting with the homeless people and always shows them compassion when she speaks to them or in their presence.

So yeah, it's safe to say that Carrie became quite the philanthropist like her father.