Carrie visits her mother (plot idea)

Plot Idea 14

Carrie decides that she's ready to see her mother and goes to visit her at the Psych Ward for the first time in a while the last time she's seen her. She ha a talk with her face to face for the first time in almost 2 years since she seen her. To Carrie's surprise, her mother seems a little more different, while she still has her outbursts and episodes every now and then while being at the Psych Ward but she seems to be improving a little better.

They have a heart-to-heart conversation about everything such as how Carrie's new life in New York with her adoptive parents and Margaret even apologizes to Carrie for the way she has treated her. Carrie forgives her as she realizes that she felt remorse for all the things she did to her. Margaret tells Carrie that she's proud of her accomplishments and her happiness.

When visiting hours are up, before Margaret goes back, she thanks Tony for taking her in, caring for her and give her the best life that she deserved. Tony says no problem and says that he's honored to have adopted her and promises her that he'll take care of her little girl.

Margaret finally tells Carrie that she loves her for the first time before they leave, Carrie is ecstatic hearing that from her and says "I love you too, Mama".