17. The Company Get-Together II

Company Get together Ii.

K I M Y E R I M

She had only been at NEX for a week now and two of the most essential parts of her jobs were caving in on her patience:

Min Yoongi, her cranky and bossy boss who seemed far too much like her grandfather.

And Jeon Jungkook, the innocent doe eyed colleague that seemed to be filled with nothing but silence and indifference.

But Cheif Assisent Seungwan was the only self empowered person Yeri had even seen in all her days working at NEX. The woman who knew how to handle every situation, even if that situation almost always dealt with taking care of her lazy boss.

It was way too upsetting that someone like her was placed in such a lowly position when really, that Min Yoongi deserved to be at Seungwan's beckon and call.

Yeri shrugged and stretched back into her seat as Seungwan strutted to her. Flashy silver heals clammering aginst the set floor and a pair of bell earrings chimed as she moved. Her hair

Yeri could feel her jaw loosening as she stared at Seungwan. Her blazer was etched with silver and she held a water bottle in her hand.

" Hello." Yeri greeted with a smile.

Seungwan gave a smile and nodded back.

" How's your intern period going?"

" I met a lot of new people and I'm really excited to work for NEX." Yeri began. She knew her script. Of course, she planned it all out before she got the job. It was one spot and Yeri would do anything to make sure her time here wouldn't be wasted in order to get it.

Sure Jungkook received the attention of Min Yoongi, and yes his outline was chosen, but it was only the beginning.

" Yeah well, you're still just an intern, intern." Yeri's boss' voice drawled from behind, Yeri turned and spotted Chief and was sure Seungwan's jaw had also loosened at the sight.

In a crisp velvet tuxedo, Min Yoongi stood there, lazy eyes darting from Yeri to Seungwan.

" You look fancy, Seungwan. It's only a meeting. " He begins walking over to the chief assistant.

" I could say the same to the tux you're wearing, sir." She coughed, either from the shock or the plain fact that Min Yoongi was surprisingly handsome.

" We actually need to attend a meeting today, so you and Jungkook can take a br-"

" Clean up." Yoongi stated whilst struggling to adjust the black bow.

" Sir?" Seungwan counters with her eyebrows knit.

" I-Ah-Excuse me?" Yerim blinked.

" I want to see this spot spotless by the time I get back." He quirked, hands fidgeting with the bow. Seungwan scoffed.

" Sir, they aren't your-"

" Seungwan, help me with this bow before we go." Seungwan lets out another scoff, sidling beside him and unlacing the bow from his collar and re-adjusting it.