Her mind continued to flicker to the moment his mouth spat the ever lasting poison that penetrated her defences and how his eyes glowed with undeniable hatred in them -though now she knew the hatred was not directed at her but himself. However, no matter how much she tried to control her breathing or the continuous tremors of her body, they would not cease like a plague that wished death.

And though she had reached her destination, knowing all she had to do was turn the handle and walk in to see everyone, her body turned away from the wooden barrier, revolting in disgust as she tumbled away from the room that started her decline.

She took a flurry of steps away from the door, her back hitting the wall behind her, causing a lightning bolt of pain to flow through her as her wound scraped across the wall. A large gap left her mouth as she pushed herself off the wall, holding her shoulder that throbbed in agony, knife like stabs piercing through her skin.

The door opened in a flash and milliseconds later, found a warm hand gently holding onto her shoulder, before feeling it trail to her mark, forcing the pain to be outweighed by the pleasure.

"Are you okay?" His voice spoke softly, much more softly than he had ever spoken before -like he was talking to new-born child.

Yn looked up at him, seeing the worry evident in his eyes, before she nodded slowly to reassure him that the pain had lessened to the point it was okay to work with. He said out in relief before his eyes were drawn to his own hands as they lay over her shoulder and mark. He quickly retreated, sending an apologetic look to Yn as he put his hands behind his back.

But before he could apologise, Yn cut him off as she looked behind him to see the door to the office open. "Thanks Jimin. Shall we go inside?" Yn nods her head towards the door, smiling to Yoongi who waves at her, smiling brightly too.

Jimin turns to the office before nodding as he makes his way inside. But as he takes a few steps forward, he doesn't hear footsteps following him so he turns back around. He watched as Yn gulped as she looked directly though the door, eyes landing on the space in front of the desk where she once coward, her body once again shrinking in on itself in fear.

However, Yn's fear was cut short as the warmth of another limb surrounded her own hand as it tugged it reassuringly towards the office. She looked at their connected hands, eyes trailing up to see his back - his face not looking at her.

"Jim-"

"I'm here with you." He interrupted her, body still facing away from Yn. "I can't apologise enough for what happen in here and I know I can't blame you for feeling what you are. But I just want you to know I'm willing to make it up to you and will stay with you all the way. Im not going to let you suffer anymore."

Though Yn could not see his face, she could hear the earnest promise held in his voice. So with great deliberation and a lot of courage, she let herself be lead in to the office with shaky legs, at her own speed- Jimin taking small steps with her.

When she finally gets to the foor, surpassing the first hurdle of stepping into the office, Jimin helps her pass the space where she was cradled at the last time, successfully getting her to a chair. He smiled at her in admiration, whispering her a quiet well done before making his way to his seat.

And as Yns eyes followed him back to his seat, her eyes enlarged at the sight of what she didn't expect.

"How? What?" She asks shocked, looking up at Jimin for an explanation before pointing at the glass ornaments that she had bought him, newly fixed on his desk. "I had them fixed as much as possible. Obviously not all pieces were found, but majority were, and they were the big pieces so-" Jimin babbled on as he tried to explain everything in one breath.

Yn laughed to herself, realising that he had probably rehearsed the answer to the question and was now struggling to say it in reality. But her laughs also extended to the small happiness she felt seeing the ornaments again, though they did cause her pain, as she looked at the clear cracks in the glass.

"You can just throw them away, you know." Yn says after a while, looking at the wolf ornament that had a broken nose and ear. "They are broken any-"

"I'm not throwing them away. You bought them for me and they are too precious for the trash can." Jimin interrupted as he tapped the glass figures gently.

Yn paused at what he said, the smile falling from her face as she look at him in seriousness. As much as what he said made her heart flutter, she knew that the words he said had a double meaning.

He had no intention of letting her go.

-:I'm not blackmailing you or anything. I promised I would wait and I have no intention of going back on my word.:- Jimin mind linked Yn, smiling gently at her before he turned to the rest of the group who were waiting patiently.

"Sorry for taking a while. I have something to tell you all." Jimin voice boomed with authority as he address the elites and their mates in the room. Yn too shaped up, throwing away her doubts to the back if her mind as she listened to Jimin.

"Tomorrow morning we are going attack Jumoon's hideout. We'll leave an hour after sun rise to take them by surprise. It's about time we put an end to everything. "
____________________________________

1st update of as many I can do today. But hopefully, I should finish it all today :)