Male reader x caveira (1/2)

I was new to team rainbow. Obviously, as the newbie, I was nearly terrified of everyone. Especially caveira, she terrified me! What was worse is that she seems fascinated with terrifying me. I mean, she's always staring at me and she likes to be close to me all the time. It's the only explanation as to why she did these things.

After talking about designs with Mark (
And suprisingly Monika) I went down to the workshop to start the prototype for my gadget. I only planned on making the basics tonight, just the case and the release button, just so I had a skeleton to work with tommorow. The workshop was empty and it was pitch black, save for the small, dim light above my work station. It shone onto the contraption in my hand, allowing me to accurately tweak and build it.

While I worked I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched, like someone was watching me from the dark corners of the room, but every time I turned a flashlight to the the corner I would see nothing, save for the chipped and damaged wall. After finishing the skeleton of the gadget I decided that I had done enough today and packed the partially completed design into a duffel bag, as well as all the schematics i had drawn, before proceeding to the exit.

Just as i was about to exit the workshop a hand grabbed me from behind before spinning me around and pushing me against the wall. Before I could shout something was pushed against my lips, effectively silencing me. After my eyes adjusted to the light, my body was filled with utter shock... and terror. Taina, the scariest woman in rainbow, the cold, emotionless operator... was KISSING me. Her lips were plump and sweet, a sharp cherry taste hitting my taste buds. Taina snaked her hand down to my crotch, gripping my member with her delicate fingers, causing me to let out a gasp. Seizing the opportunity, the Brazilian slipped her tongue past my parted lips and explored my mouth, causing us both to moan slightly. Taina suddenly jumped into the air, wrapping her long, slender legs round my body as she did, causing me to swiftly catch her on instinct. It took me a few seconds to register that my hands were tightly squeezing her plump ass, which caused me to blush bright red and pitch a tent. To further my embarrassment, my hard member started to poke Taina's twat through her clothes, which caused her to smirk in the kiss. After a few more minutes of deep making out Taina finally released me from her alluring hold, allowing me to gulp back the precious oxygen I so dearly missed. While I was panting heavily, taina had stripped her tank top off and revealed her large, round breasts confined in her tight bra. Her hands worked their way to her waist band, causing my eyes to widen.
"W-what are you doing?!" I exclaimed to which she gave me a sultry look.
"Well, you are absolutely terrirfied of me, and I find that cute. Also, because your so terrified of me, you won't tell anyone about this" she said, pulling her trousers down to reveal her bare slender legs. "And I need a big, fat cock in my ass so strip down and fuck me" she demanded, unclipping her bra and releasing her huge tits to my eyes. I didn't move. Taina sighed before she jumped at me, knife in hand. Before I could react my shirt was gone and my Jean's had been pulled off of me. Now all that stood between Taina's hand and my pulsing cock was the thin piece of fabric I called my briefs, which was swiftly pulled off aswell. Taina stared hungrily at my thick member before she wrapped her lips around my tip, which made me instantly melt. Taina smirked in victory as she slowly took me deeper into her warm mouth, taking pleasure in the small moans of pleasure I'd give out. I tried as hard as I could to muffle them, but I couldn't help it. I was putty in her mouth. Before long, Taina started to withdraw my cock from her mouth, taking it out with a resounding "POP". After my dick was wet and lubed Taina dropped her now soaking panties to the floor before bending over a workshop desk and spreading her perfect ass cheeks, revealing her tight pucker to my eyes. While she looked confident and dominant, a blush was evident on her cheeks, which gave my confidence a sudden boost.
"... your panties are soaked, did you like having my thick cock down your throat?" I asked with a smirk. Her blush brightened as she quickly tried to cover her face but I grabbed her arms to prevent her.
"I asked you a question" I stated
"Y-yes.. I-I loved it okay?" She stuttered, blushing brightly. After hearing her answer i let go of her arms so i could grip her hips, keeping Taina's huge rear still.
"Spread yourself for me Taina, so i can slide my cock into your tight, little ass" i whispered in a husky voice.
Taina did as I said, spreading her cheeks once more. I pressed my tip to her hole, which caused it to tighten up significantly.
"Shh it's okay Taina, I'll be gentle. Just relax for me hot stuff" I said, rubbing her ass in a comforting manner. Soon, her posture relaxed and her hole loosened which allowed me to slip my tip inside. Again, the Brazilian became super tight but I wasn't so gentle this time.
"Come on slut, you can take more of me"
I forced my way further into Taina, her vice like grip suffocating my rod as it bulldozed up her anus until she reached my base.
"You feel that whore? That's the base of the cock your taking, well done. Now comes the fun part" I said, pulling out until only the tip remained. Suddenly, I slammed back into her with a powerful thrust, causing Taina to let out a scream of pleasure as I impaled her again. Repeating the process multiple times I roughly fucked Taina up the ass for the next 30 minutes. Taina was panting like a dog as she let out her 3rd orgasm of the night while I continuously humped her rear like a rabid dog. My dick started to twitch, signifying I was finally about cum which Taina clocked on too.
"Pull out and cum on the floor" she demanded
"Shut up slut" I demanded, thrusting into her again "if I'm gonna cum, your going to TAKE IT"
Finally, I hilted my rod deep inside of her ass before unloading the biggest cum shot of my life. Taina splashed the floor with her juices, cumming at the sheer feeling of my domination.
"Wow, you came again" I stated, causing Taina to blush again.
My cock finally withdrew from her hole, allowing cum to leak out her gaping anus.
You see this?" I asked, gripping her ass "this is mine"
Taina blushed even more but didn't fight it, just layed there in the after glow.
"Alright slut, I need to go so get over here and clean all the cum off my dick with your mouth" I demanded.
Taina complied with my demand, allowing my limp dick entrance to her mouth again as she slurped the excess cum from my dick.
"You liking the meal?" I asked to which she nodded, swallowing a glob of semen. Finally, Taina released my dick with a "POP", allowing me to get changed. Meanwhile, Taina was still panting like a dog on her hands and knee's, exhausted from the long session she experienced.
"I've got to go, make sure you clean the mess up" I demanded, exiting the room with my bag.
Today was... interesting to say the least.