Male reader x Dokkaebi and Ela

3rd Person
Girls dorms
"Your shit at sex, you couldn't please a man if you were tighter than a vice" jabbed Ela, chuckling along with a few of the girls.
"Yeah, well you wouldn't be able to handle a cock if you got one" dokkaebi replied, earning a few 'oooooh's'from the surrounding girls.
"How about you put your money where your mouth is girls... or a dick where your throat is" said Eliza
"What do you mean?" Asked Grace.
"Well, I know someone with an enormous cock. I say you two put on some fresh lipstick and see who can leave the deepest lipstick mark." Replied Eliza. Everyone started to agree with that idea until.
"What's does the loser have to do?" Asked Grace, at this Eliza pulled out two collars, one green and one purple.
"Wear these collars for a week" she said with a grin. Written on the front was the term "Y/N'S BITCH" and on the back was the term "SLUT". There was a padlock on the side, which presumably meant once on it would not come off easy.
"Make it a month" added Ela, intent on embarrassing Grace.
"Sure, a month In the collar. You wear it every where, even on missions or family gatherings" stated Eliza, cementing the forfeit. Grace looked slightly worried. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door.
"That must be him" Eliza said, causing some of the girls to squeal.
The door opened and y/n walked in. Total silence. Alot of the males had their genitals seen from leaked nudes, drunk stripping or plain sex. But y/n's had never been seen.
"Him?" Ela laughed, grace joined in.
"You think he has a big cock, you must be joking"
Y/n didn't falter and walked in front of the two girls before dropping his trousers and briefs.
What came out was a behemoth. Ela lost her cocky smile and Grace grew a worried look. The shorts that had been pushed into the crowd was suddenly stuffed to the brim with people's numbers.

Ela was worried. Sure, she had given many blow jobs in her time and always practised on her dildos, but none were as thick as this! He was bigger than her arm and thicker than her mouth.

Grace was terrified. She only meant to rile Ela up, now she was staring down a twitching monster with a month of embarrassment on the line.

Two operators, valkyrie and frost, walked forward and pushed lipstick onto ela's and Grace's lips, causing their lips to slightly plump up.
"Okay, so green for Ela and purple for Grace. When I say go Ela will have 10 seconds to go as deep as she can, then Grace will do the same. You will alternate every 10 seconds until he cums. The winner is who left the deepest lipstick mark" Eliza informed.

Y/n POV
I sat, waiting for Ela's turn. She sat on her knees in front of my cock shaking nervously, her lips poised to wrap around my shaft.
"Three... two... one... go!"
Immediately Ela tried to deepthroat me, which backfired as she immediately came up coughing and with tears. Her eye liner was already dripping down her face in the first ten seconds. I looked at my cock and was suprised to see green a quarter of the way. So it kinda worked.
"Next!"
Grace tried a different approach, she eased her way on my cock slowly taking it down her throat until she immediately backed off gagging. Same place as Ela, they were neck and neck. Literally.
Ela had recovered and went back to taking it down her throat, using my thighs as support to force her head further down. After a few seconds she got back to her previous spot and started to go further, until her time was called.
As Grace wrapped her lips around my head, Ela donned a mischievous grin. She sucked on her middle finger before slipping her hand into Grace's panties and sticking her finger deep into Grace's ass. It had the desired effect and Grace let out a muffled squeal before falling back from her previous record. When Grace released my cock from her mouth, a rope of pre cum followed suit.
Ela went straight to her previous point and immediately started going further. Grace was grabbed roughly by valkyrie and forcefully had more lipstick put on. She also had her clothes ripped from her before being pushed back into the game. Now fully naked, Grace started her turn to try and beat Ela, who had reached halfway now. Though she was at a disadvantage, Grace powered through despite Ela now tongue fucking her ass. Sloppily, Grace shoved her head onto my meat and immediately got halfway which impressed everyone. She got about an inch further until she started to shake then let out a muffled moan. Ela was splashed by Grace's orgasm and everyone was in shock at how quickly she came, grace included as she blushed in embarrassment. Ela smiled proudly before swallowing half my length in one go before pushing herself to three quarters. Just as she reached three quarters, a loud rip was heard as Grace suddenly started rimming Ela. Ela fell back to half my length in suprise, but then decided to just Bob her head on my length in an effort to get me to cum early. As Grace switched on, she struggled to get too three quarters. She was breathing heavily and gagging alot but she pushed on, catching up to Ela's position. Meanwhile, Ela had the same treatment as Grace. Her clothes were torn off and her green lipstick was roughly reapplied before gaining a rough spank on the ass. By now, multiple people were recording the two girls who alternated between deepthroating my rod. With a dazed look, Ela hopped back onto my rod and started taking it down her throat without stopping, eventually burying her nose in my muff of pubes. Everyone started cheering for her, which caused her to smile. When Ela got off, grace got back on. I could feel my end approaching, which everyone noticed.
"He's gonna cum!" They stated, giving grace a burst of worry.
Valkyrie moved forward and gripped Ela's hair before shoving her face into Grace's crack.
"Lick it slut" demanded Valkyrie, not letting Ela off. Meanwhile, Grace had nearly reached Ela's position but I was about to orgasm. Just 1 second before Grace's time was up, it happened. I erupted and a thick rope was shot down her throat. Grace started gagging, sperm even shooting out her nose as she tried to back off, but was stopped by Ela's blushing face. I continued to shoot ropes of cum down her throat, which she coughed back up onto her face and my shaft.. but mainly her face. After Ela's head was released, Grace withdrew my softening shaft from her mouth. They were both dazed from all the cock they had sucked and couldn't really focus on one thing.
"Who won?" Asked someone from the crowd.
Eliza walked up to me and gripped my cock, looking at the base.
"Its a draw!" She called, confusing the participants.
"So... we both won?" Asked Grace, to which Ela put on an evil smile.
"More like... you both lost" she replied. Valkyrie and Frost moved forward before clicking the collars on both women, much to their dismay.
"We.. were set up" commented grace, rubbing the cum off with the remnants of her clothes.
At this chuckled.

"I'm still a bit horny, anyone willing to blow me?" I asked, to which a lot of people rushed in front of me.