Ying

Big thanks to ash53412 for help with the scenario, I had trouble getting ideas and he helped me out so I suggest you check out his stories.
______________________________________
Y/N POV
Shooting range
Deafening shots overloaded my hearing, causing my ears to ring. Recruits and operators were practising their aim with an array of weapons, mostly hitting the chest area of the targets. It's one thing to hit a target sitting still, another to hit one running at you full force with a bomb vest strapped to their body. While many recruits and operators hit the chest area there was one exception... Ying. Her skills were incredible, hitting headshots everytime with her heavy lmg that she somehow can hold with her strong yet sleek arms. Ying was undeniably a huge asset to team rainbow, her gadget being great for hostage extraction and even bomb defusal... I also have a HUGE crush on her which I think she knows about.

Eventually after a few hours people started to leave but I stayed because I needed to get better with using the LMG, request of six. My role as an attacker was basically a juggernaut with a heavy, bullet resistant, explosive resistant and chemical proof armor suit which made me a valued operator to team rainbow. While I do use an fully automatic rifle for a primary, with an m870 shotgun as a secondary, six has asked I get better with the LMG incase I have no time to reload. After a few minutes it was only me and the love of my li- I mean ying and I was absolutely EMBARRASSING myself with the LMG, most of my shots going all over the place. I wasn't used to the heavy weight of the gun and high recoil... UUUUGGGGGHHHH I CANT FUCKING HANDLE THIS AND I'M ONLY EMBARRASSING MYSELF INFRONT OF.. my crush. *sigh* this is useless I will never be able to use an LMG its too diff-
I was cut off in my mental debate by thin but strong arms snaking around my waist and two GINORMOUS mounds being pressed against my back... OMFG MY CRUSH HAS HER BOOBS PRESSED AGAINST MY BACK. My cock threatened to pitch a tent as she grabbed my hands and moved them along the LMG until I was in a more comfortable position and I felt like I had more control over the gun.

Hot breaths hit the back of my neck and blood rushed to my face, my blush being noticed by her which caused her to chuckle. After fifteen minutes of her helping me the feeling of her sizeable tits on my back got me erect which she sadly noticed.
"*giggle* hey y/n err, you've got abit of a situation down there" ying said, causing my cheeks to flare
"I'm s-so s-sorry, I-its just t-that your o-on my back an- nngh" I was cut off by ying rubbing the tip of my erect cock through my trousers which caused me to grunt.
"y-ying, wha-what are y-you doin-"
"shh shh, Ive known how much you've crushed on me for months, even wanking to a picture of me"
"n-no I nev-"
"shhhhh y/n you can't hide it, I found the cum covered picture in your room, you fell asleep with your cock in hand. You must like me alot~" she said, furthering my embarrassment
"I-it's not li-like th-" I was cut off by ying slipping her hand into the front of my trousers and gripping my pulsating cock. Immediately I became weak and dropped the gun, losing the ability to speak.
"oh y/n I know your aroused at being caught, your like putty in my hands." she said, a slight dominant tone leaking into her voice. I tried to pull her hand out but then she started to jerk me off and I fell into her but she kept me up, still wanking me off.

After she started to jack me off ying started sucking on my neck, sending surges of pleasure shooting through me but at the expense of many hickeys littering my neck. Moan after moan escaped my mouth which increased the arousal of the woman who basically controlled me. Eventually I reached my climax and came all in my boxers with some coating ying's fingers. Semen was pumped into my boxers until I finally finished and ying took her fingers out before putting them in her mouth and slurping my sperm off her fingers. Heavy pants was all that could be heard from me as i slowly came down from my high, that was better than any picture.

Ying swiftly but lovingly lied me down onto the floor so I was on my back then pulled down my trousers and boxers so my flaccid cock was out in plain view. Bending down she licked all of the remaining cum that covered my cock, effectively reviving it back to its hardened state. Hovering above me she lined my dick up with her wet cunt and eased down onto me, encasing my cock in her warm folds. Ying lowered herself until I was hilted inside her, then she proceeded to start bouncing which elicited moans out of the both of us. *slap* *moan* *slap* *moan* *slap* *moan* her tight wet cunt milking me. Eventually I felt my end coming so I warned the woman riding like a horse
"ying.. I'm g-gonna cum" I struggled. I watched her pull myself out of her vagina before she unexpectedly slammed back down, immediately causing my release of semen into her womb. At the same time ying released her juices aswell, coating my legs and crotch. Shocked I couldn't speak or move as I contemplated how I would raise a child... Wait why am I thinking about that I should be thinking about why she just impregnated herself.
"do... Do you know what this means?" I asked
"yes, it means that me and you are going to be parents and that your dream has come true" she replied with a cute smile.
______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed, I don't know what I'll do next...
Bye!