Valkyrie

Request by Cybertron343 and dathing88
3rd person

I was sat in the workshop, fixing and modifying my gadget. It was at least 1am and all the operators had to be asleep. Which meant no more distractions. I wanted to sleep so badly but I needed this done now as it was the best time I would get. Looking at the tables of tech around me, I examined everyone's equipment. A dismantled shock drone lay on the table in the corner and a yokai lay on the table next to it. Echo and twitch usually help each other in modifying their gadgets, due to their similar knowledge in the field of drone warfare. Extremely skilled and intelligent operators, some of the best team rainbow has to offer. Looking in the other corner I saw Meghan's desk, otherwise known as the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her body was like that of stone, muscle covered her body. She was a determined individual and a natural leader, many people looked up to her including me. Upon closer inspection I noticed a blue light so I decided to walk towards the table. Picking up the blue light, I noticed that it was her camera but it was active so that means someone was most likely using it. Suddenly, the light turned off which meant that someone most definitely was using it and it wasnt a faulty light. Just as I was going to walk back to my table, Meghan entered the room. Almost immediately she stripped her clothes and walked towards me.
"Oops, looks like you caught me. Are you got g to punish little old me?" she asked with a lustful tone. Her breasts bounced with every step she took and I couldn't take my eyes away from them. Blood rushed to my member as it rose to full mast.
"My oh my, how selfish of you to keep this all to yourself. I think it's about time you share" she said, grabbing my member with her hand.
"Your right, I think it's about time I give it all to you" I replied, grabbing a handful of her ass. I lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around me and walked over to an empty work table. My heart was racing as I realised that THE Meghan had just came and offered herself to me. As she sat on the table she spread her legs, revealing her shaved pussy to me.
"Come on then, I want to see if you can handle me for a few minutes" she taunted with a cocky smile. I smirked at her challenge, determined to prove her wrong. I eased my cock inside of her pussy, surprising her and letting a moan slip. Reaching the base, I pulled out until only the tip of my dick remained, then slammed back inside. I didn't give her any chance of adjusting to me as payback for her cockiness. Screams of ecstasy came from Meghan as I pounded her tight cunt. Moan after moan came from me and her as we audibly showed our pleasure in sync.
I could feel her tighten around my member as she howled in pleasure, reaching her climax. Feeling my end arriving, I pulled out and aimed at her face as her cute eyes widened at the sight infront of her face. Stream after stream of my discharge covered her face as I moaned. I came what felt like gallons onto her hot face, leaving her a blushing mess. However, I wasn't done unfortunately for her. I placed the tip of my member infront of her lips and let her wrap her lips around my tip. I groaned in pleasure as she took my length deeper and deeper until her lips were kissing the base and her nose was buried in my pubes. She gagged on the monster that was in her throat, yet made no move to let up. I started to thrust into her mouth, throat fucking her with a primal urge. The warm confines of her mouth maxed the euphoria I was feeling and soon I could feel my climax approach. My eyes widened slightly at how quickly it arrived, but I gave it no thought. Forcing my cock as far as it would go I released my load into her throat. Cum started to leak from her mouth as she tried to swallow all she could, though some trickled from the corner of her mouth. Pulling out of her mouth, she was left in a daze until she closed her eyes, drifting into a peaceful slumber. After cleaning up and re dressing her I took her to my dorm to sleep and continued my work, though my smile could not be wiped off.
-----------------------------------------------------------