Caveira

Request by xUndeadxChaosx

3rd person
Warning ⚠ this is EXTREMELY kinky

Gunshots boomed through the white House building (consulate), the sound bouncing of the walls ominously. Your unit was shaking in their boots, their breath hitching with beads of sweat dripping from them like a waterfall as they marched to their undoubtable demise. You were not much better as you felt like you were gonna pass out, your heart was pounding against your chest. *silence* something wasn't right, no one noticed apart from one person.. You.

Y/N POV
*silence* something I haven't had in what feels like an eternity. With all the sounds you hear at the base weather it be moans, groans, yelling, chatting or screams of pain, it feels like there isn't a quiet place to stay.
... Something didn't feel right but I couldn't put my finger on it... Oh no. It was quiet, no gunshots or explosions, nothing just.. Silence. This would indicate that one side won but I don't hear cheering. *pew*  *pew* *pew* *pew* *pew* *pew*.
"AMBUSH, RU-*pew*"
"HELP ME, PLEASE"
"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENI-*pew*"
My team were dropping like flies and I couldn't find where the shots were coming from. I frantically looked around the room, my eyes darting to every dark corner, every nook and cranny I could find. Within seconds I was the last of my team alive, their empty eyes staring into nothing would haunt me for the rest of my life which I don't think will last much longer. My eyes welled with tears as my knees buckled, causing me to collapse to the floor and drop my gun. There was no way out, i dont know where this mystery person is and even if I did they would by far out skill me. I closed my eyes and lowered my head, accepting my inevitable death... I tensed as I felt a hand pull me somewhat lovingly to the floor, my head resting in a warm, comfortable place. It felt safe, secure like no one could hurt me. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, her eyes cold but filled with what appeard to be admiration? I soon realised that my head was resting in her lap while she softly stroked my hair, turning me into a blushing mess. A grin adorned her face seeing my rose red cheeks flare up. I tried to get up but she pulled me back down instantly and continued to stroke my hair. As much as I hate to admit it, I loved it. Her magnificent hands, the comfort and safety I felt around her, everything.
I know that she killed my team but when I look at her, all my worries fade away. I gasped as I felt a small hand snake it's way down the front of my trousers and grasp my cock. She played with my cock as I let out feeble moans, my pleasure giving her satisfaction. She suddenly pulled her hand out and picked me up, carrying me bridal style into a small office room where she lay me onto a desk and pulled my clothes of. My legs were forced apart to reveal my erect cock dripping with pre cum. I was embarrassed to be outstrengthed by such a petite girl but one thing was surely clear.. She was the dominant force. I took a sharp intake of breath as she wrapped her lips around my shaft, her tounge prodding and playing with my tip. I suddenly blushed as I felt two small but strong hands firmly placed on my ass. Both of her hands cupped a handful of my cheeks and played with them while sucking me off. I felt immense pleasure from the sucking and the violation of my rear, her hands roaming my two plump cheeks. You never liked two admit it but you did have a slightly more feminine ass than many men and that seems to be coming back to bite me in the arse... Well more like smack me on the arse. I could feel my climax approaching so I tapped the woman to warn her. She seemed to get it because she tightly gripped my cheeks and pulled me towards her, effectively making me pump a white liquid down her throat. Unbelievably, my cock stayed hard which seemed to please her as she got up and lined my dick up with her ass hole.
"you can only cum when I say so, if you cum early I'll have to.. Punish you~" this was the first time I heard her voice and it was filled with dominance and authority but also love and lust.
She suddenly dropped down, her ass cheeks completely swallowing my cock. I moaned as she bounced on my cock, her eyes showing extreme pleasure yet she didn't let out a peep. After what felt like hours of her bouncing I was reaching the point of climax when I suddenly came. My cock let out streams of semen which filled her tight ass hole, making me scream in ecstasy. I looked up to see her smirking in happiness, her eyes filled with lust.
"I didn't say you could cum, now I have to.. Punish you~"
She pushed me over the table so I was bent over and brought her hand down onto my ass. *SMACK* I Whimpered in pain.
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*SMACK* *MOAN*
I let out a long slutty moan. This surprised me and her. My cheeks flared up, this was so embarrassing... But I liked it.
*SMACK* *MOAN*
*SMACK* *MOAN*
*SMACK* *MOAN*
*SMACK* *MOAN*
*SMACK* *MOAN*
*SMACK* *MOAN*
Finally stopping, the woman pulled up her trousers and dissapeared, the only trace of her being here is the red hot pain she left on my rear.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello again. Sorry for the late update but I have been busy... K, that won't do.
Being honest, I'm either doing homework, out with friends or on xbox playing games and watching YouTube. The only days I have time to write an update is on the weekend and as you can see, I forgot this weekend. So sorry but update schedule is still hectic.
Next up is valkyrie.