IQ

Request by xXXRDXXxx and JoeMills6

Y/n person
Currently, I was at a resort, trying to relax and have a good time after the incident. I used to be a normal person, had a wife, a stable job and was going to start a family... till I found out I was shooting blanks. I couldn't have kids, it was devastating to me and my wife which made the relationship difficult. What a suprise it was when she got pregnant a few months later. Nearly instantly i divorced her, keeping my wealth away from her greedy hands and booked a trip to Spain so i could have a good time and try to stop thinking about what could be. Arriving at the extravagant hotel, i went to the front desk to get a room.
"here you go sir, a two person ensuite" the desk attendent said. Immediately I grimaces, thinking about who would usually share a bed with me.
"Sorry Miss but I divorced last week, I can assure you I did not book a two person room" I stated with a sad smile, grabbing the attention of the women at the other desk. They seemed to be slightly frazzled but I ignored it. Wasn't my place to stick my nose in.
"I'm extremely sorry sir, there seems to be a mistake on our end. It states here you are sharing a room with a miss-"
"monika I'm guessing" stated a gorgeous woman, joining the conversation. Her group behind her walked towards us, seemed they had a similar problem as me.
"yes miss, i-i don't know why your in a room together. I would give you a different room if I could but we are fully booked" the attendent replied embarrassingly. She seemed flustered, I pitied the girl slightly.
"*sigh* I'll just room with him for the week" she replied, while turning to you.
I raised a brow at that.
"Are you okay with that sir?" Asked the desk attendant hopefully. I couldn't say no to her, she looked new. With a sigh I waved my hand
"Of course, it would be a waste of a trip if I didn't stay here" i replied with a smile. The desk attendant sighed in relief and Monika looked me up from head to to before smirking.
"As an apology on behalf of the hotel, we would like to offer you a fifty percent discount on all drinks you may buy during your stay, we hope this is sufficient compensation" stated another desk attendant, handing me a card.
"Thankyou, but I think Monika and her friends here will get more use from this than I will" I replied, handing monika the card with my two fingers. The woman in question glanced at the card in question before smiling
"Or you could join us, then we would both get use out of it" she replied, stepping closer to me.
"I'm flattered but I believe your friends would like a more 'ladies holiday', I think I would infringe on that" I informed her, grasping her soft hands and placing the sleek black card in her palm.
"Actually, we would be delighted if you joined us. You seem like such a gentleman and I think we would have a great time" stated one of her friends, flicking her red hair behind her shoulder. Seeing the approving faces of the rest of the group I shrugged my shoulders.
"Yeah alright, I'll go put my bags in my room and we can start" I stated, going to pick up my bags but a desk attendant beat me to it.
"Allow me to get that for you sir, we will ensure your items are placed safely in your rooms" she Informed me, placing the bags on a small golden trolley.
"Okay, let's go get some drinks" I stated, gaining a cheer from the women.

Time skip
It had been a few hours and I was having a good time. We had laughed and joked, talked about our lives. I found out they were on a one week break from a counter-terrorism unit that was classified. At first I was abit doubtful, until Taina showed me her interrogation techniques. I was willing to tell her anything to make her stop. I told them about how I got divorced, which garnered sympathy. Surprisingly, Monika got close to me for the rest of the night. We laughed and got closer with each other until she asked me a question.
"If we *hic* were to go up to our room.. how long do you think you would last?" She asked with a lustful grin. My mouth gasped slight as I looked at her in suprise. Grabbing my arm, Monika dragged me out of my seat and took us to our room. Soon, Monika was sucking my cock back in the room.
"oh monika, how are you so good?" I moaned as she started to deep throat my cock until her nose was buried in my pubes. A few minutes of this went by and it was heavenly, I had never felt pleasure like this before and it was only from her mouth. After a few minutes of pure pleasure I came in her mouth, causing her to gag and try to swallow it all. Gulping down my load, Monika withdrew my still erect member from her mouth with a resounding POP. "Your still going huh? I guess that makes up for the unexpected load I had to swallow" she said, licking her lips. Grabbing onto her thighs i spread her legs and eased my cock into her pink pussy, earning a moan from both of us.
"Oh God, your so tight!" I groaned, pulsing inside of her warm folds. I dont know how long I could last inside of her. After letting her get adjusted to my size I started thrusting in and out of her, making slapping noises echo throughout the room. We were fucking like rabbits and every moment of it was euphoric. Soon she was screaming in ecstasy but her screams were drowned out by my groans as I continued to pump into her like a Jack hammer. Soon I was reaching my end, but so was she. I was determined to make her cum first, which renewed me with a nearly animalistic vigor. Gripping both her ass cheeks with a firm grip I pounded Monika into the bed until we both let out a moan as we climaxed in sync.
"Oh man, you have a gift with shooting blanks" she commented, taking a big breath. At this I raised a brow.
"What? We can do it raw because of that"

For the rest of the week we pretty much did the same thing. And honestly, it was the best week of my life.
On the last day, monika ran up to me and pushed her lips onto mine while slipping a piece if paper into my pocket.
"This is the only way to keep in contact with me, so don't lose it. I don't want this to be the last time I get to see you" she said, walking away with a sway in her hips.
_________________________________________