Futa Caveira

Y/N POV
Favela
Shakily walking through the favela I was sweating bullets, my heart nearly pounding out of my chest. Radio was useless yet u still tried in a vain attempt at communicating with someone else from the white mask. Everyone had gone dark and I worry that I'm the last alive... But I could just be over thinking it and everyone is okay.. Right?

Walking throughout the building I would occasionally hear little pitter patter like footsteps but I would shrug it off as paranoia out of fear. Walking through a doorway I was greeted by what could only be described as a slaughter, bodies of white mask soldiers lay brutally killed almost everywhere and I felt like I was gonna throw up. Dashing out of the room I bolted down the stairs as fast as I could, attempting to escape the building... It wasn't safe. Running into the room I was knocked down by a weight, my ak getting knocked out of my hands and far from my reach. In a desperate attempt to defend my self I reached for my pistol but that was quickly dispatched of by my attacker. Currently I was defenseless with a cold, sharp blade held to my throat and an attacker with unknown intentions.. I don't know what to do.
"where are the rest of you?" asked a female, sultry voice.
In a stupid attempt at defiance I shouted
"Im telling you fuck all you cunt"
That wasn't the best idea as I felt their grip tighten and the blade was pushed further against my neck.
"I'll get the information. one way.. Or another" she said with a sultry voice.

Gripping the waist band of my trousers she effortlessly pulled them to just above my knees, exposing my bum to the world. At first I didn't get what she was doing but the sound of a zipper and the feeling of a thick, meaty limb flopping onto my ass caused the truth to come crashing down... I was about to be raped by a futanari.
"NONONONO PLEASE NO" I screamed, fear filling my voice
I gasped as I felt her hard cock poke my fragile little hole, her pre cum being sort of a lube. I couldn't do anything to resist, my weapons scattered and the knife at my throat all I could do was try and blank out the eventual rape I would experience.

I whimpered in pain as she pushed her tip inside my anus, her pre cum allowing her to slide in like nothing. Gritting my teeth I grunted at the extreme stretching that her penis was causing, forcing its way up my rectum like a train through a tunnel.
"please.. Please pull out it hurts" I painfully grunted as she continued to stretch my fragile anus.
"aww I'm not pulling out yet my little bitch, I haven't even starting thrusting yet" the woman replied in a sickly sweet tone.
Eventually after what felt like hours she finally got balls deep inside me, evident by the round, ginormous flesh bags that hit the back of my balls, hers greatly out sizing mine. Sloshing could be heard from her testicles, filled to the brim with cum that would eventually be pumped into me. Pulling out until only the tip remained the woman slammed back into me with force, eliciting a pained screech from me. Her balls slammed into the back of mine, then again, then again, then again until my testicles were bright red and starting to bruise. Both types of my cheeks were red, my ass because of the pounding and my face because of the blushing. My senses were confused on whether to feel a great pain from her cock gouging into me or pleasure as she hit my prostate with every thrust. Embarrassingly I was hard over this rape, pre cum oozing from my tip as I was slammed into with force. Unfortunately the woman noticed which she decided to tease me on
"ooh lookey here someone's hard, do you like this? Well if you do like this then I'm gonna make you moan, moan like a bitch"
Before I could comprehend what she said I felt four fingers shoved into my mouth. With a massive blush I started to suck on them, swirling my tongue around her fingers which earned a chuckle from her... I think I'm loving this, I think I'm her bitch- no scrap that I am her bitch. Eventually I felt the twitching of her massive dick in my ass hole and I prepared myself for the load I'd be taking. The woman hilted her self as deep as she could go into my rectum and unleashed her load as I let out a loud moan. Gallons upon gallons was being pumped into me and eventually it was overflowing so she was forced to pull out and use the last few spurts to coat my ass cheeks in semen. Pulling her fingers out of my mouth she held it to the end of her cock so there was a little puddle of sperm on her hand. Holding it infront of my mouth the woman waited a few seconds, watching me intently until I finally gave in to the smell of her salty surprise and licked it off her hand, the salty and bitter taste somewhat being delightful. Now realising what she did to me I just accepted it... She made me her bitch to the point I was licking cum from her hand.
"so.. Where are they?" the woman asked again
"t-theyre in a yacht near Canada" I gave in
"good job bitch" she said before dissapearing.
Pathetically crawling on all fours I lifted myself onto a sofa, keeping my cum coated ass in the air that was still leaking that strong smelling semen that would show anyone who I belonged to for the next few weeks. Reflecting on the rape I eventually came to the conclusion that... I loved it.
______________________________________
Hi everyone, sorry for the late update but I've been focusing on another book I've just started so updates for this will be slow sorry.
Bye!