Valkyrie x burglar male reader

Y/N POV
Valkyrie's house, 11:37 PM

Under the guise of night I slipped Into the back yard of the grand house that sat proudly at the end of the road. It was truly magnificent, which meant whoever owned the house probably earned a large paycheck. Most likely it's some CEO that is such a prick he screams at the Starbucks employee when they spell his name wrong.

Examining the back of the house I located 3 possible entrances, the kitchen window, the patio doors or the bedroom window upstairs. Clearly there is only one entrance because I'm not climbing to the second floor which is practically asking for the cops If I'm spotted and every burglar with common sense knows the kitchen is a death trap with all the items that can cause noise. Silently running to the patio doors I gripped the handle before steadily pulling it across, opening an entrance for me to get into the house. Honestly, this person must be an idiot  do they think that no one will rob them?

As I stepped into the house I was immediately blasted with warm air and a light smell of perfume. Seems our Mr CEO is a Mrs CEO, or there's two people in the house. Husband and wife maybe?... wait why the fuck do I care? Slowly unzipping my duffel bag I started to loot the living room, iPad (turned off), Ybox, controllers. As I looted the living room I froze when I saw a blue glow in the corner of the room. Was it a motion sensor? No or else it would have activated earlier. Slowly walking towards it I reached for it with a shaky hand, lightly plucking the blue ball off the wall. It seemed to be.. a camera?

*creak*

My head snapped towards the sound, was I hearing things? My heart leapt into my throat when feet started to thunder down the last half of the stairs. Gripping my duffel bag I started to sprint for the back yard but as I was inches from the door I heard a click, which made me freeze in place.
"Smart boy" came a feminine voice "another few steps I would of blasted a hole in your chest with a .50 cal"

Slowly turning round I was greeted by what looks like a bodybuilder holding a golden deagle, her blonde hair slightly frizzy. She must have just woke up, meaning I probably triggered a silent alarm. I should have expected that.
"Take off the mask" she demanded, her pistol trained directly on my chest.
Slowly I lifted my hands to the woolly mask that protected my identity and peeled it off, dropping it on the floor. Suddenly (to my suprise) she lowered the gun, pointing it at the floor.
"You... you actually ARE a boy" she said, suprised. I started to slowly back away when she glared at me.
"And where do you think your going?"
Gulping loudly I pointed out the back door, too afraid to speak in case the mere sound of my voice triggered her to pull the trigger.
"Oh no no no, I don't think so. Sit down while i call the police.. unless you want a hole in your chest"
Tears welled in my eyes as she withdrew her phone from her back pocket, prepped to dial in the 3 numbers that would secure my fate. Prison! I'll never last... her shooting me would be a better fate. Looking back at the blonde confusion swept across me as I saw her slip her phone back into her pocket, did she even call?
"You know, sending a young boy such as yourself to prison doesn't seem right. I mean, you wouldn't last a day and your whole life would be ruined because of a stupid choice you made as your young self" she finished, combing her fingers through her hair to fix it's frizzy state. Letting out a breath I didn't realise I was holding I went to stand up but she swiftly pushed me back down, towering above my smaller form.
"Out of the kindness of my heart I've let you off for breaking into my house so i think i should get something in return~"
Furrowing my brows in confusion I went to withdraw my wallet when all of a sudden she gripped my crotch. I gasped in suprise while she licked her lips.
"I don't want your money, I want your cock. I haven't had a good shag in ages and I need some cock to relieve the stress that my job brings" she said, pressing her lips against mine. I started  to grow in her hand, a blush stretching across my cheeks.
"W-wait, mmph- I don't even mmph- know your name!" I exclaimed, trying to push her lips off mine.
"It's Meghan, now take em off!"
I didn't move. With an unforeseen strength Meghan tore my trousers and shirt apart, leaving me in my boxers with a pitched tent. By now I was blushing brightly, scared and aroused. After admiring my bulge for a few seconds, the sex crazed woman pulled my boxers down to reveal my erect cock standing at the ready.
"We're gonna play a little game. If you cum first I call the police, if I cum first I let you fuck me all.night.long. Understand?"
Nodding my head yes, Meghan took off her short shorts and panties before lieing me down and hovering her glistening twat above my face. My cock twitched with every hot breath that hit it. Leaning my head up I started to lap at her pussy, tasting her juices on my tongue. While I did this, Meghan wrapped her lips round my shaft and started to take me into her mouth, sucking as she did so. Sticking my tongue deep into her twat I tried desperately to make her cum while she bobbed her head on my cock. At this rate I was gonna cum long before she did.
"I'm no where near cumming and your at your end, prison it is I guess" she teased before going back to sucking. What am I gonna do?

My eyes locked with her backdoor. It may be my only hope at not going to prison.
"What are you doing? Finally given uUUUUUUUP"
Meghan gasped as my tongue breached her other hole, swirling around her anus.
"W-what a-a-are you doing? T-t-thats the wrong hOLE"
I just ignored her and continued to rim her which seemed to be a sensitive spot as she couldn't stop moaning.
Eventually I felt her juices hit my chest just seconds before I came in her mouth.
"That's *pant* cheating *pant*" she said to which I responded
"Never made rules"
Meghan layed on her back and spread her legs to reveal her glistening pussy.
"Come claim your prize big boy~" Meghan said, smiling slightly.
"No, bend over. I'm gonna ravage your ass till your begging for my cock" I replied, wiping Meghans smile off her face.
"W-what?"
"I know your usually in control but because I won, I get to fuck you all.night.long. Adding on that your backdoor is sensitive I'm gonna have you on your hands and knees, panting like a dog while I fuck your ass. Got that?"
Meghan just blushed as she hesitantly turned over, bending over the arm rest. Spreading her cheeks I slowly eased myself into her ass, taking pleasure in her failure to hold back a moan. As soon as my pelvis connected with her skin I pulled out before quickly slamming back into her, earning a squeak of suprise. I started to thrust as hard as I could which made Meghan moan uncontrollably, her tits swinging as my powerful thrusts jerked her forward. Gripping her golden hair with my hand I forced her head back so I could see the dazed look on her face, smirking as drool leaked from the corner of her mouth.
"Are you enjoying this?" I asked with a smirk.
"N-no" she replied to which I pulled out and left her bent over.
"*whine* ok ok i love your cock in my ass, please stick it back iiiiIIIN" she gasped at the end as i speared her with my dick again. Meghan tightened around my cock as she splashed my legs in her juices but I didn't stop and continued pounding her poor hole. By now she was screaming in pleasure, taking my cock like a champ as her ass swallowed my length. My cock started to twitch so I hilted inside her a shot my cum inside her, leaving her panting over the arm rest. Drool dripped onto the floor and cum leaked out her ass as I withdrew my now flaccid member from inside her. Bringing my hand up I swiftly brought it down on her left cheek with a sharp slap, causing her to squeak. Walking to the front of Meghan I roughly gripped her hair before jerking her to the head of my cock.
"CLEAN BITCH!" I demanded before she swiftly lapped up the remaining cum. I shoved her head onto the rest of my cock, causing her to gag loudly. Once she finished Meghan looked up at me with her tongue hanging out which made me chuckle.
"You look like a dog with your tongue hanging out"
Meghan blushed brightly, pulling her tongue back into her mouth but I wasn't having that.
"Oh no no, stick your tongue back out I wanna see you for who you really are, a dog" I demanded
"I'm not into th-" I cut her off
"DOGS DON'T SPEAK BITCH NOW START PANTING!"
To my suprise she stopped speaking and pushed her tongue back out with a massive blush.
"Next time I'm here, we're gonna have some fun"
_________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed
Bye