eleven

i wake up to a loud ringing. I sit up automatically rubbing my eyes and opening them.

I hear Payton groan and pull me back into his arms since i was cuddled into him.

It turns out that the ringing wasn't from paytons phone, it was from mine. I lean over to grab my phone but Payton just isn't letting me.

"Babe let me get my phone please," he groans and loosens his arms around me and i grab my phone and see the caller ID.

My aunt was calling me. I quickly tell Payton to shush and i answer.

"Aunt Lily, how are you?" i try to act cheery and not tired.

"I'm very well dear, how are you and payton?" i hear her say.

"we're good, we just woke up actually."

"oh i'm sorry did i wake you two?"

"yes but it's alright, i haven't talked to you in a while. How are you and Uncle Jack?"

"we are very well, the funny thing is we are in bora bora too!"

"oh my god, really? Are you guys here with Alexia?"

"Yes, that's actually why I called. Me and Jack are going to the island a bit far south for a week and there's no one to watch Alexia. Do you mind if I leave her with you and Payton for a week?"

I think about what she said. A week?! With a Newborn? Uhm sure I guess. Besides, My birthdays not for another 2 weeks.

"Of course Auntie. I would love if Alexia stayed with us for a week." I feel someone start kissing my neck and I see Payton there. I smile and look back forward.

"Thank you Dear! I really owe you one! Can i drop her off in an hour or two?"

"of course Auntie, see you soon."

The call ends and i turn around.

"Uhm Payton?"

"hm," he mumbles and continues kissing my shoulder.

"so uh, you know Alexia right? Aunt Lily's newborn?"

"mhmm," he says.

"well um we uh kinda have to sorta.... babysitherforanentireweek,"

he stops kissing me neck and slowly looks at me.

"what?" he furrows his eyebrows. he looks like he's mad.

"i know i know you're angry with me but it's my aunt lily and i really love them and i had to do this because i wanted to be nice i'm really sorry please don't be mad at me-" i'm cut off by him kissing me on my lips.

"mm" i mumble into the kiss. he grabs my waist and lays me down slowly still kissing me and hovers over me grabbing my waist.

he pulls away. "will you stop talking for once," he smiles. "i'm not mad babe, just sad. i mean, how can we fuck without that baby running around."

i chuckle.

"it's a neWborn baby payton it doesn't even have kneecaps," he puts his mouth in an 'O' position.

"besides," i wrap my arms around his neck and straddle his lap. "the baby will not bother us when we're, well, having private time"

he smiles. "i hope so"

and i kiss him. and i guess u already know what happened next...

——
welp, payton and her are going to be parents for a week ;)

next chapter coming tonight or tomorrow

<33