fifteen

i slowly open my eyes and see its dark outside.

uh did the sun explode.

i look at the time on my phone. 3 AM.
df why am i awake. i look beside me and see payton cuddled into my arm. i slowly take his arm off and head out of our room and head downstairs.

i walk into the kitchen and grab some yogurt and head sit down on the chair.

"babe?" i turn around and see Payton standing there. "why are you awake?"

"i don't know i just woke up and felt hungry." i shrug and point to the food i'm eating.

he nods and comes and sits down next to me. I yawn and continue eating.

a bit of yogurt goes on my fingers. so i just lick it off. making a pop sound when i finished

"fuck," i heard payton mumble as he crossed his legs and turned around.

i look at him and grin. this boy got a boner over me licking yogurt off of my fingers.

"what happened, babe?" i try to act innocent and touch his shoulder.

"n-nothing," he stutters and starts squirming still facing the other way.

"are you sure?" he nods his head quickly.

"ok then, i'm gonna grab some more yogurt," i get up and walk in front of him where the refrigerator is and sway my hips on purpose.

before i have the chance to grab my yogurt i feel something long and hard brush against my thigh. i already know who that belongs to.

"you think you can just start teasing me like that?" i shudder as he whispers into my neck.

"ye-yea," i stutter and he flips me over pinning me into the cabinets.

"well, your in for one tonight baby,"