eighteen

payton's PoV

tomorrow is y/n's bday and to say i'm a train wreck is an understatement.

obviously u guys have figured out that i will be proposing to her.

shIt i'm proposing god i'm so ready but not ready at the same time.

at the moment i'm trying to sneak a cake into our garage fridge so y/n doesn't see but yaknow, my clumsy ass just decides to stumble into a frEAKING DRUM SET.

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM.

"Babe?" i hear y/n open the garage door.

"shit" i mutter and quickly put the cake all the way in the back of the fridge and put my hand on my head as if i'm wondering what to eat.

"payton i heard a.. drum set?" she raises her eyebrow and i shake my head.

"i just came down here to see what type of food there is but accidentally bumped into it," i 'explain' and she giggles.

"btw ange texted me asking if i want to go with her to the mall to get a dress for my bday so she's picking me up in 5" the second she says that we hear the obnoxious sounds of a car honking and we automatically know it's ange.

"welp that's my ride, see you later babe," she kisses me and walks out.

"bye princess!" i say and right as she leaves i let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding.

i go upstairs and watch her leave as i call chase.

"hello?" i hear from the other line.

"chase, it's go time,"

+

so excited for thissssss next chap will be y/n and ange dress shopping ❤️❤️