three

i walk out of the closet in my red two piece. me and payton got home from dinner a few minutes ago so we are swimming right now.

i walk downstairs holding my towel and see payton standing there looking at the night sky.

i get the amazing idea to push him in the pool.

i slowly walk behind him and push him in the pool.

he screams as he jumps in.

i start laughing as roses up from the water.

he pouts and at me and i laugh even more and he starts smiling.

"your gonna pay for that,"

"sure, sure" i walk to the built in speakers of the house and play my favorite song.

* PLAY SONG *
Exotic by Priyanka Chopra and Pitbull

"Cool me down, i'm feeling so exotic," I start singing before slowly walking in the water.

I hear someone swim behind me.

"I'll heat you up but i'm afraid i cant cool you down," he whispers in my ear.

that turned me on. goddammit payton.

by now i'm fully in the water.

"i've been waiting since last night to touch you," he says and reaches his hand to my heat.

i breath out and turn around facing him. i love payton, but i wonder if he only likes me because of my body...

"babe i have a question..." i say and look down.

"what's up," he says furrowing his eyebrows.

"do you... do you only like me because of my body?" i say and he starts laughing. i look at him in confusion.

"(y/n) how could you ever ask that question. I love you for you, you are smart, bubbly, kind, amazing, and ugh i cant express how much i love you with words. you make me the happiest man alive. your body is one of the many things that makes you beautiful."

a tear goes down my cheek as i smile at him. i lean in to kiss him and he kisses back automatically.

we make out for a while before he pulls away and looks at me with lust filled eyes.

"I love you so fucking much,"

"and I love you," i blush and look down and back up at him biting my lip.

payton grabs my chin and presses his lips against mine slowly. i kiss back instantly as he puts his hands on the small of my back and pulls me towards him so that our bodies are connected. no space in between.

he reaches down and squeezes my ass and i giggle as he lifts me up from the pool and runs upstairs still holding me and throws me on our bed. i sit up on my elbows (still laying down on my back and watch as he takes off his shirt.

crap he's hot

i can hear the blasting music still playing. the song changes and it plays Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift.

*PLAY SONG*

*ehem happens*

"i love you so much," he says and i smile, "i love you too."

And we fall asleep in each others arms as payton presses the buttons and everything in the room goes back to normal.