nineteen

"ange i look like a chicken in this dress,"

"YOU LOOK SO HOT WDYM"

"what i mean is that this dress makes me look like a gazelle and a zebra gave birth"

"it doesn't look that bad..." i raise my eyebrow and she frowns "ok maybe it's really bad.

the dress angelina picked out for me had feathers all over me. seriously ange?

"can you please find a dress that looks normal?" she grins.

"i did find one in the back and i think it might look good on you, let me go get it," i watch as ange scurries away to find the dress she was talking about.

she comes back about 2 minutes later with the most beautiful dress i've ever seen.

"ok ange i think i like this one"

she sits down and puffs. "fINALLy!"

I laugh and we buy the dress and head back to our homes. I walk into the house and head upstairs and see Payton on the couch. I quickly put the dress in my closet and jump down next to him.

"Hello," i say and he smiles and turns around pecking me on the lips. "Hey babe, where were u?"

"out shopping with ange, turns out Bora Bora has more stores than i thought it would."

he laughs and hugs me. "can you stay with me please?"

i smile and lay down with him. "of course my love."

*

omg guys i am so sorry for not updating ive been so caught up with school work but i promise i'll continue uploading since this story is slowly coming to an end