fourteen

i walk into the house after watching lexi leave. it's been a week since that "argument" happened.

i'm really sad that lexi's leaving. but st the same time i'm relieved, taking care of a baby is hard.

i hear the shower turn on upstairs. payton must be showering.

i walk upstairs into our room and see a naked payton. my eyes immediately go down to... you know where... and i cannot look away, his abs are so hot omg.

i'm so busy drooling over him i don't even realise him walking towards me.

two hands on my waist take me out of my thoughts and i see payton smirking.

+

the pizza arrives and payton comes into our room with 2 large pizzas, one cheese and the other pepperoni.

i scream and run and grab my pepperoni pizza box and run to my bed.

he laughs and i grab a piece and start munching on it.

"mm," it tastes so goooooooood.

"what should we do while we eat." payton says sliding his arm around my shoulders.

"dANCE," i smile and turn on the song side to side by ariana grande.

i get up holding my pizza and start singing and dancing.

"see you standing over there with your body, feeling like i wanna rock with ur body," i point at payton while i sing and he smiles.

the song finished and i'm done with my pizza. i grab another one and change the song.

i just dance while payton laughs and smiles and we eat.

god i love him so much.

+

OMG OMG OMG 1K PEOPLE READ THIS SHIT!?? TY GUYS SMMM ILYYYYYYY

THE CONTINUATION OF THIS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW CUZ ITS 3 AM AND IM TIRED