Part 24 - old and new problem

No one POV-
-with the hero's-
It is almost night the sunset is just starting and most of the hero's are in the dorms, the only people that stayed in the lounge area are the 'Baku squad' if they can even call themselves that anymore and some other students izuku, uraraka and Todoroki.
Izuku hasn't stopped crying same with Mina and uraraka, they all missed the angry, salty, exploding blond.
" w-what... happens w-if... we h-h-have to... f-fight... bakugou?... "
Mina managing to sob out hugged onto uraraka who held her as they both cried, the others in the room all are silent at first but then someone spoke up.
" we have to try and find a way to snap bakugou out of whatever the villains did to her. And bring her back... "
Kirishima spoke with slight anger in his voice, the other students all look to the red head and someone was about to say something when they hear and feel a bang as the ground shakes underneath the students and the alarm went off as one of the teachers yelled over the speakers.
"THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THE VILLAINS ARE ATTACKING THE SCHOOL! I REPEAT, THE VILLAINS ARE ATTACKING THE SCHOOL!!"
The hero's all get up and start running towards the entrance of the school where they saw the gates bashed down, villains and nomu everywhere as they just stand at the entrance waiting for something, or someone.
" Hello 'hero's', I believe we have something you would love to see! "
They all look up to where the voice is and see it came from the top of the gate that hasn't been knocked down by the villains, now all the pro hero's along with the students of class 1A are now outside looking up at the villains standing on the gate.
" if you just look to the crowd of villains you will see someone walking towards you. she is very sensitive so try and not anger her, for everyone's sake. "
He points to the ground below and the hero's all look where he was pointing to see someone walking towards them.
The female villain had long white hair that reached halfway down her back as flows behind her as she walks, her eyes seemed to glow bright red with strings of red and white light flowing off her eyes every few seconds.
The hero's all look to the girl, some with fear, some with confusion, but all of them ready to fight whoever she was along with the other villains.
As the unknown female villain walks closer to them with a blank face, the villain cracks out a sweet but unsettling smile as she stops in front of the hero's.

" hello my dear old 'friends'~ "

I know it's a short one but the next one will be longer!
I think...