Part 9 - new clothes!

Baku POV-
- time skip to after school -
I can't believe this... I'm stuck like this.. forever.. in a girls body!
I walked around in my dorm room trying to process that I will be like this and never be a guy again, it's been about three hours since I heard the news I just have to live with it. I sigh and walk into my bathroom. I sigh and take my clothes off once again looking at my new body...
" it's ok... I guess... "
Looking at my body closer I see that my waist is smaller, so small that I can kinda fit my hands around it... huh, i scan my body I still had most of my mussel but it looked more feminine, my hair is a little longer as well... but it's still the same, thank god.
I spent about half an hour looking over my body it's ok but... my chest is a bit bigger. ( AN- bakus chest isn't as big like in the pic! )
- time skip to afternoon school is over -
No one POV-
Everyone hasn't seen bakugou all day after she walked off to the dorms.
" hey, do you think we should go check on bakugou? "
Uraraka looks at the other girls as they sat down in a room (that they get to themselves because they are girls and because the school has rooms for both genders to do there own things) together, the girls all looked at each other and they all stand up nodding.
" yeah... bakugou would need someone to talk to... "
momo starts walking to the dorms first as the others walk behind her as they head to bakugous room.
Once they got there uraraka walked up to the door and knocked on it.
" bakugou? Can we talk to you? "
Uraraka said in a sweet voice. A moment later the door opens to a blushing bakugou, the girls all look at her she had small pants on that are held up by a belt because nothing fit her anymore and a oversized black shirt.
" what's up? "
Bakugou stands there looking at the group of girls.
" well we where wondering if you would like to hang with us... and maybe we need to get you new clothes... "
Mina giggles softly as she takes the blonds hand dragging Baku out of her room and down the hall.
" W-What?... "
Baku was a little confused as she got dragged down the hall and into the room they where first in and sits Baku down on a chair.
" we are going to give you a makeover! "
Mina smiles as the others walk in Baku just look at the girls a little frightened of what they where going to do. Everyone was working there magic as Baku just sat there not knowing what to do. After they where done bakugou had a little bit of makeup on and brushed her hair to it was still spiked but it was soft, the girls all stepped back and smiled at there work momo made a mirror and put it in front of the blond. Bakugou looked at herself and blushed softly at the sight she was seeing and stud up trying not to cry.
" y-you guys... "
Baku smiles brightly and hugged momo and some others as they got into a hugging pile.
" aww Baku are you ok with this? "
Mina smiles as she hugs the blond.
" y-yeah this is fine... it's just going to take a little to get used to.. "
Baku giggles softly as she lets go of the girls, then momo gasped grabbing bakus hands smiling with stars in her eyes.
" we need to find you some new clothes! "
Momo pulls Baku into a room that is full with clothes and other things girls normally have, Baku looked at all the clothes in awe as momo pushed her into a dressing room.
" wait here I'll find you some clothes! "
Momo said a bit to excited as she ran off to find something to give Baku, the other girls join in as well.
" here. "
Uraraka walks in the dressing room and gives Baku a sports bra (because they fit mostly everyone lol) then walks out, baku looked at the bra then strips once she got the bra on she only had the oversized pants on, momo then opens the curtains revealing the group of girls with there arms full of clothes (mostly dresses)
Baku jumped and turned around to look at the girls.
" I'll help you! "
Mina ran into the room and closed the door telling the girls to put the clothes on top of the door one by one so baku could try them on.
After what seems like hours baku found some clothes that she liked and walked out blushing a little.
" I-I like this one more then the others... hehe "
Baku steps out of the room (after a little Mina stops helping Baku because she got a good idea of how to do things) with Long black pants and a crop-top hoodie.

 hehe "Baku steps out of the room (after a little Mina stops helping Baku because she got a good idea of how to do things) with Long black pants and a crop-top hoodie

Like this! But not the phone, shows and hair!

The shoes she has on!

The girls all giggle and some are taking pictures of the cute blond.
" stop taking pictures! "
Baku yelled flustered at at the fact that the pictures might be sent to someone.
" don't worry Baku we are going out tonight! "
Mina laughed as the girls all cheered as they looked thru the clothes and put on nice clothes.
( AN- not all the girls are there it's only uraraka, Momo, Mina, Juro and Tsuyu. )
As the girls walk down the halls Practically dragging Baku with them to go out. As they walk down the halls Kiri, Izuku, todo and some other boys walk out from a room they where in all dressed up, the two groups stop and look at each other, then the girls all smirk and push Baku to the front.
" look at how pretty we made bakugou!~ "
Mina giggles as Baku stands there blushing looking at the boys with her eyes wide.
" ...wow... "
Kiri, todo and izuku all say in unison as they stair at Baku in awe at how she looked. But of course it was ruined because of a little purple shit! Mineta... he walked up to Baku holding his hands out with his mouth watering like the little creep he is.
" big boobs~...I want to touch this new body!~"
Baku jumped and got angry as the purple grape got to close, so she walked up to him smiles like a demon then kicked him into a wall cracking it as the body hit it, the boys jumped and the girls all laughed as Baku walked Back to the group smiling.
" come on, let's go out! "
Baku walks past the group and the other girls following laughing and cheering leaving the shook group of boys behind.