Part 16 - run away

I might have forgotten to add this on the last chapter but bakugous eyes look like the picture above I was writing a little to fast I think hehe...
Anyway here is another chapter!

Baku POV- ( only for a little )

I feel so cold...

No I feel hot...

What is this feeling?

Its a new feeling...

Yet...

It feels so familiar...

Why?

But...

I like it...

Todo POV-
My katsuki is safe in my arms, finally.
I can hear her hum softly as she holds on tighter snuggling up to my chest, I look down to the sleeping blond and smile softly, So cute.
-time skip to when they get to school-
As I run into the school gates I can hear my other classmates saying that we need to get Bakugou to a doctor, they are right I need to know if my katsuki is ok...
So I run to the nurse office as the others bang on the door opening it I  rush in and put her on the bed.
I can hear my other classmates talking to the doctors but I don't care about what they are saying I just care about bakugou...
" come on todoroki, let the doctors do there thing and we can see if bakugou is ok once they are done. Ok? "
Red head puts his hand on my shoulder softly as he sighs giving me one of those half smiles, don't touch me.
I shoved his hand off of me as I turn around and walk out the room.
" fine... "
I say bluntly as I lean against a wall opposite to the door and wait for them to be done with my katsuki.

No one POV-
As the doctors look at bakugou some of the students go to their homes and some stay for their friend.
Kirishima, Todoroki, izuku, Mina, danki and uraraka all stay outside the room where bakugou is as they wait for the news on how their friend is.
" I'm happy that we got bakugou back... "
uraraka sighs as she sits down on the floor with Mina and danki leaning up against the wall.
" yeah, I'm happy that Kachin is safe. "
Izuku smiles softly as he leans on the wall with his arms crossed.
" what do you think Dabi meant when he said 'bakugou will never be the same'? "
Kirishima paces back and forth in the middle of the hall.
" he could have just said that... "
Izuku said in a little bit of a worrisome tone.
" but still...he couldn't hav- "
Kirishima was cut off by the sound of screaming and people struggling coming from the room bakugou was in, the students all rushed in the room to see the doctors try and hold a screaming bakugou down as small Explosions escape from her palms.
Bakugou was screaming in what seems like pain as black liquid runs from her eyes, mouth and nose. the students all ran over and helped the doctors hold bakugou down.
" bakugou calm down! It's ok! "
Kirishima yells as he holds one of bakugous arms down, the others hold other parts of bakugous body down as she try's to brake free.
" LET ME GO! "
Bakugou screams as she struggles against the weight of the students on top of her.
" kacchan! Calm down! "
They all struggle to get the screaming blond to stay still until one of the doctors comes over with a needle, bakugous eyes widened.
" N-NO! S-STOP! DONT! "
The blond screams as she watched the needle, izuku noticed and stopped the doctor.
" wait! She doesn't like the needle for some reason! "
The doctor backed away as Bakugou started to cry a little, but then her eyes widened again making her stay still, the students all looked at the blond, then she screamed loudly as she pushed all the students off of her the students go flying across the room as she gets off the bed looking at the students one last time before running out of the room.
" Dabi was right! "
Bakugou just kept on running until she was out of the school building and to the front gate, she looked back to see the students running after her yelling at her to stop and come back.
" S-STAY AWAY! "
Bakugou let out big Explosions making the hero's stop.
" bakugou!, it's ok we will never hurt you! "
Kirishima yelled out to the blond to try and calm her down, but I didn't work.
" DONT COME ANY CLOSER! "
Bakugou put her arm up as a warning for the hero's if they came any closer she would blast them.
" bakugou, please calm down! "
" kacchan please! "
" bakugou please stop! We are trying to help! "
The students were trying so hard to calm the scared blond down but nothing was working.
Suddenly a purple portal opens behind bakugou as someone steps out from the purple mist, the person smirks as he grabs Bakugou by the waist and pulls her into his chest.

" DABI!? LET BAKUGOU GO! "

It's short but I just want to get it over and done with so yee yee!
Bakugou is in his arms again!
HEHE VILLAIN BAKUGOU IS ON THE WAY!!