Part 1 - out on a mission

yess hi it's a me author I am shit writer and sorry for spelling mistakes it's a rushed thing I did hehe...

No ones POV

Bakugou and the class are currently out on a mission because of a small villain attack luckily no one was hurt the hero's in training where looking thru the buildings to check if there was anyone who needed help, thy where in groups to make it faster and to cover more ground bakugou was with his 'squad' as they call them selves they where kirishima, sero, danki And mina. The squad was walking thru a building bakugou was up front of course kiri and danki I where next to him just a little behind him and Mina was next to danki, they where all on hard but at the same time relaxed so there gard was down a little so Mina decided to to brake the bored silence and started to walk behind bakugou.

" yo Mina, what are you doing? " sero looks at her with a confused face as she giggles and suddenly jumped on Bakugou with her hands wrapped around his neck and legs holding her there around his waist. Kiri and sero both looked at her like she was crazy before trying to tell her to get off before bakugou could blow up, but what they didn't expect was for Baku got to keep on walking and pay no mind to the pink girl currently hugging onto him Kiri and sero just looked at each other and then back to Bakugou and the giggling Mina so grinning they started running up to Baku and did the same as Mina but he couldn't hold them all up so he collapsed to the ground.

" oof! Ow.. what the hell shit heads!? " the explosive boy yelled at the three as they just lay there laughing.

" aww!! Bakubro why don't you let me have a piggy back ride!? " he wines like a kid as he gets up and helps sero as well as Mina, it was only Baku on the ground on his hands and knees getting up slowly.

" that's because you are to heavy. You are a literal rock Kirishima! " The hot head just stands there with his arms crossed looking at the rock boy as he wines about what he just said.
Suddenly the hot head teen sees someone run up to the three so he runs behind then to protect them just as the person jumps at Mina and gets hit with some sort of purple liquid. The three looked behind them and sero used his tape to catch the random villain tying them to a pole before the three go back to the other that is now on the floor unconscious but what they see Shoka them as they take a closer look at the teen...

Oh shoot this is a shit book but I'm still going on because I like to suffer and cringe at my life choices!
Oh and btw I'm publishing one or two chapters anytime I can hehe because of things and things so Ye.