Part 7 - night in the dorm~

Ok so I don't know what to do so here is a little bit of dekubaku for all y'all fans out there! It's not to much but it's enough... right? RIGHT!?
Oh and it's not smut I think of deku as a good friend to bakugou so that's the relationship Ism going to give them!
Anyway here read this!
Fill ya brains with the knowledge that is this chapter!

Deku POV
I had kacchan on my back as I walk to my dorm she is asleep and I can hear the soft snoring, cute. As I walk to my dorm I get out my key and open my door quietly so I don't wake kacchan then I close the door with my foot, i walk over to my bed and softly lay kacchan down on it. I step back and blush a little as I look over kacchan a body, kacchan looks so... cute. I shake my head and walk over to my bathroom to have a shower.

Bakugou POV
I wake up slowly as I sit up from where I was laying down and let my eyes adjust to find out where the hell I am, I can here what it sounds like is a shower running I look around and can see all might posters and other all night things I knew where I was, dekus room. I sat up quickly as I herd the shower stop and a door opening I look over to see a half naked deku standing in the doorway blushing with a towel around his waist just showing his v line. I blush a little at how toned deku was without a shirt on, I snapped out of my thoughts and back into reality when I hear deku go through his clothes and put on a pair of pants with a shirt that says 'smash' on it, he walks up to me and sits on the bed.
" You ok kacchan? "
He asks in a soft sweet tone but I could hear a little concern in his voice to I sighed and smiled softly.
" I'm fine just a little shocked at what is happening...how long do I have to be like this?"
I look down at my body I don't not like it it's just... weird.
" Recovery girl said that I think it will take a week or two? I don't know... "
he looks down at his hands with a sigh. I give a long sigh and grab his face making him look at me, his face is so close that our noses are touching as I give a bright smile.
" it's fine deku... just smile ok that's what I need and the others to... ok? "
Deku smiles and hugs me softly.

No one POV
The two teens soon fell asleep together with bakugou next to deku as his arms wrapped safely around the smaller one.

I know this is short but it's I have shit to do so Ye!!
Anyway I take suggestions and other things if you think you have an idea about what a chapter should be about!!
Anyway thanks for me reading!!