Part 4 - well hes a girl now..

Aaaaaaa kill me this cringe is my down fall...

Todorokis POV
All I saw when kirishima came running out the building was that he was holding bakugou in his arms unconscious, I worried a little but what got to me the most was how small he was compared to the last time I saw him.
-present time-
I saw bakugou being put down on the bed gently and RG going up to him kissing him on the Forhead then she backed away slowly, I didn't pay attention to what the others where saying I just looked at bakugou.
' he's smaller then before.. and his body structure is different.. '
I walked around the others and luckily didn't get any attention from the others when I got closer to the unconscious hot head I noticed that his hair was longer about to his hips it was messy and all over the place but at the same time it was clean and in a way neatly placed.
' cute... '
was all I thought but I then scanned the rest of his body I saw that not only is his body smaller but his chest is oddly bigger... I go a bit closer when I here someone yell bakugou after I look up and see RG looking back to the group.
" bakugou was hit with a quirk.. "
I blanked out a little but herd her say that bakugou was changed into a girl, my eyes widened and I look back to the hot head to see that he... or should I say she is awake and looking like hell she rubs her head and starts to ask questions after he calms down a bit he looks at his body and starts to freak out again.
Once the hot head was done I sighed softly and began to walk up to her but someone beat me, meneta, my eyes widened as I saw the grape pull bakugous shirt down.
' where the hell did he come from!? '
I froze and didn't take another step when I saw meneta fly across the room I moved again as she turned around trying to cover her body with her arms, the others blushed a little or looked away, I sighed again and went up behind the hot head putting on the extra jacket I had around the small body, bakugou froze then looked up at me I could see a little blush on her cheeks then she turned back to the others.
" bakugou you where hit with a quirk and now you are a girl. "
I said bluntly trying to stay cool in this situation, the look on her face was something I expected from the information that was placed onto someone, I was lost in thought when I saw bakugou fall over.

No one POV
Everybody was shocked when they saw bakugou fall to the ground but before she hit the floor three boys in particular rushed in and grabs bakugou, deku.. todoroki and kirishima. The other classmates just look in shook at the sight in front of them.
Deku was holding bakugous head and neck off the ground as he kneels down, todo and Kiri and holding her waist and legs, they all look at each other and all blush as they lifted bakugou onto dekus back for him to take the unconscious hot head to there dorm, the other classmates just look at each other not saying a word just walking behind the three.
' kacchan is so light... and small... ' deku held bakugou in his back with his arms wrapped around the lower part of Baku for support as the hot head had her arms around dekus neck holding on tightly but softly.

Well the cringe and bad writing continues! 👌
What is this book?!