"As you all probably know I'm from a pack that enjoys their privacy. In other words, they don't like other packs interfering with the way they run things and don't make any treaties with others." I looked up, I see all the boys and Marie looking at me as they all nod to me. I took that as a cue to carry on.

"The main reason for that is that they run the pack slightly differently. You are respected by not only strength but also for your popularity. In other words, those who are popular and strong rule the pack. It doesn't matter if you are an alpha or beta, you won't be respected if you aren't worthy. Strength is everything and without strength you aren't part of the pack and are outcasted. It's not a pack like this one. In fact the word family doesn't exist there. The strongest survive there whilst the weak.. Well they die.."

Once again I look up to see sympathy within the eyes of everyone. I love this pack truly. I experience so much love and happiness with them. I don't regret my choice leaving and now with Yn with me, life will only get better. Jungkook tightly hugged me as I realise that I had let a tear leave involuntary. But can you blame me. That place was horrible yet it was my home and was bearable because of my saviour.

"I'm fine thanks Kook. Anyway despite the rules, life there wasn't all that bad. In fact, I enjoyed it because I knew the rules were there to protect us and for our future. Not to mention, I had a dear friend. That friend was Yn."

I lifted my hand and pointed at Yn who was still sleeping. I then turned back around and was met with the face of Alpha Jimin which had lightened up. I'm guessing he just learnt her name. I let a slight giggle leave me but then stopped when his gazed turn back to me with a blank face. Oops guessing i wasn't suppose to see that. Taking the silence as a hint I carried on...

"Yn was the daughter of one of the best fighters in the pack. He was a proud and loyal member who everyone looked up to. The same was said about Yn. She was the strongest female wolf in our pack. She was known to be quick and agile so she used that to her advantage during a fight. Her family was quite high ranking and just like all other high ranked families they were arrogant and heartless. They wouldn't care about those that were weak and at times would even abandon the weak and defenceless stating they were useless.

It was impossible to talk to them if you were in a different rank and even if you were in the same rank, if your family had a lower rank than you, you were seen as an abnormality and bullied by the others. It was the worst type of bullying. Yet YN was different.

She actually cared and helped those who were weaker then her. She also stood up for the weak and wasn't afraid to talk out to those of higher rank than her to protect other. Therefore Yn was quite popular amongst the pack members though she did get hate from the higher ranks. She was perfect to us all on the outside. Strong, kind, beautiful yet she was also imperfect. Yn never showed her true emotions to anyone. She always wore a masked and due to this no one knew what she was going through. Not even me,her best friend." My voice began to crack as I remember everything that I saw that day. The day my view on Yn changed completely.

"You don't need to say anything else if you dont want to. Please dont cry."
Jk took me into his arms as a waterfall erupted from my eyes. I wanted to curl up tight in his warm embrace and not say anymore but i wanted to tell everyone more about Yn.

"For the first time in my life I saw Yn weak and defenceless. She was in a cave a little way from the pack and hurled up in a ball whilst crying her heart out. When I approached her she immediately stopped crying and hid her face from me and tried to act cheerfully. The facade didn't fool me. I knew something was wrong and wasn't going to let it go. After some tickle torture, which I must say is the best torture for her to spill things, she finally told me that her mother had passed away. What shocked me wasn't that he mother passed away, it was rather how she did.

Yn had lost her mother during one of the packs fight in which yn was the target. Apparently her mother had found out that the enemies main reason for attack was to kill yn. If they got rid of the brains and strength of the pack then the packs gone. Her mother had covered her from and attack which was cause by a silver bullet. A bullet shot by a human. The shot killed her mother on the spot. Yn said she didnt know about this until the end of the fight till she saw everyone surrounded her mum's dead body. To make it worse her father and brother didn't shed a tear. In fact they used this as an opportunity to get Yn temporarily suspended and she was temporarily expelled from the pack. She couldn't attend her mothers funeral and she lost everything. They didnt give her anything food wise and just threw her out the house. I had heard that her father and brother were jealous and heartless but this was going too far and everyone knew it.

Despite all this yn still smiled and made camp in the cave. I saw her everyday and every now and again we would get some children and extra visitors which made yn smile from ear to ear. Unfortunately I had to leave her soon after due to finding Jk, which let me say i don't regret. Though I wanted to take yn with me she refused to go and wanted to stay to watch the pack to repent for her 'sins'. I left her after a few goodbye tears and good lucks and I hadn't seen or heard about her till now. I did receive news that the pack was all obliterated a few months ago and I assumed that yn was also killed too. But im glad she wasn't."

I turned to Yn and smiled at her face that hasn't changed much apart from some small alterations. I could see the sympathy on everyone's face and a few tears from Marie who was now in Jin embrace.

"That's all I can tell you. I don't know much apart from that. Except if Yn is going to be our Luna then I think this pack just got even better."

I turned to Jimin and smile to which he, surprisingly, recuperated. I could see he was about to say something till there was a knock on the door. It was Yoongi. The 2nd beta of the pack. He called Jimin, Jungkook and Tae saying it was important to which they all looked at each other then left after Jk pecked me on the lips. Soon after Jin and Marie left and I was alone in the room to babysit Yn. It was silent till I heard,

"Cassie? Is that you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------