55

LOURDES POV
It is Friday, and we are still in Bali we have been enjoying ourselves. Tonight is our last night out here. I don't want to leave, but I do miss my kids.

We decided to just have a big party here at our house. Everyone was damn near drunk, but me. It was so much smoke in the air.

"Sis turn the fuck up it's our last night in Bali." Lamont says putting his arm on my shoulder.

I laughed. "I'm having fun bro."

"Here bae, have a shot." Christian walked up to me with some Hennessy.

I shook my head. "I'm good bae, you take it."

"Nah. You take it." He said holding it up at me

"No"

"Why"

"No "

"Why."

At this pointI was pissed. "Cause I'm fucking Late!"

Everyone got quiet and started looking at us. "Late to what?"

I'm just going to blame it on the liquor, I just hope this nigga not this dumb. "My period is late."

"W-What" He started stuttering.

"I haven't had my period in two months." I sighed

Lorenzo coughed. "Damn you Fertile Mertile, ain't you?"

We couldn't help, but to laugh. "Christian don't believe in us using condoms. Then I got on birth control, you would have thought I was trying to get a abortion. ". I tell them

"Damn man, five kids." Christian says.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't know if I'm pregnant or not, but let's not worry about that now. Let's just enjoy our selves."

Everyone started back turning up.

MARIAH POV

When Lourdes said she might be pregnant, I was sad. I hopped up and went to the bathroom upstairs. I looked in the mirror and started crying.

"Why?" I kept questioning myself

That's when the door opened and Lamont walked in. "What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing." As I wiped my eyes

"Tell me now and I'm not playing." He said

I started back crying. "Why can't I get pregnant? I want kids, I want us to have a family."

He grabbed my hands. "We will baby, I just guess it's not our time."

"How is it so easy for Lourdes to get pregnant, but not me. I hate that I'm sounding jealous, because Im not. I'm happy for her. It's just... I want a baby." I started crying

He hugged me. "Calm down, we will have a baby. Just trust the process. Now stop crying, we are in Bali. Let's go enjoy ourselves."

I wiped my face and nodded. Lamont was right, when the time is right I will have one. We went back outside and when I tell you these motherfuckers was drunk as fuck.

"I didn't even notice y'all was gone." Lourdes says

Lamont shook his head. "Hold on bros, let me catch up."

He started drinking so more. I looked at Crystal and her ass was passed out.

"Lourdes can we talk?" I asked

"Yea, come on." She led me to the pool

I sigh. "I was a little sad when you just announced that you might be pregnant. Lamont and I've been trying to have a baby. So i just felt like a failure."

She grabbed my hands. "You shouldn't, your time will come. It's gonna come out of no where and you are going to be so happy."

"I feel like I will." I smiled

"I was surprised when I got pregnant with Carter. I didn't want to be pregnant. I was still in school when I found out. But I embraced it, I love my son to death. After Carter I didn't want anymore kids, but out of no where I got pregnant with the triplets. I started crying, I didn't know how I was gonna take car of four kids. Now look I might be pregnant, out of no where. All my pregnancies were not planned." Lourdes says looking at me

I gave her a hug. "Thank you for being a great Bestfriend."

She hugged me back. "No problem."

That's when we heard City Girls come on. I grabbed her hand and we ran over there.

"SING IT BITCH!"  I Hyped her up

She stood on the table. "Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga. Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures
Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger
Fuckin' on a scammin' ass, rich ass nigga"

"YASSSSS BITCH!" I started shaking my ass.

This trip is on for the books!

CHRISTIAN POV
We just got off the jet, I have one of the biggest hangover even after this long ass flight.

"I'll fix up my special drink, and that hang over will be gone."  Lourdes says

I pulled her close to me. "All I need is some of  you."  I licked my lips

I leaned in to kiss her, that's when she pushed me. "MY BABIES!"  She yelled and ran to where they was.

She picked Carter up. "Hey my big man. Mommy missed you."  She was kissing all over him.

She then picked up the girls.  "Hey my babies, mommy missed y'all bad butts too."  She kissed their cheeks.

I walked over. "Wassup kids? Was y'all good?"  I asked them giving them kisses.

My mom shook her head. "Carter was a good, but those girls. Horrible. They always want to fight each other."

"Why are y'all so bad."  I laughed