52

I was just looking out the window, that's when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and it was the doctor. I looked around and seen everyone else was sleep.

"Hello ma'am, I have a update about Christian. He is out of surgery. He's been out for like two hours, we just wanted to let him rest before we come tell you all. He's a fighter, he was asking about his wife. I assumed it was you. You all can come see him now."  The doctor says

I left out a deep breathe and smiled. "Thank you so much."  I gave her a hug

I was like to the family.  "Hey, y'all wake up!"  I raised my voice.

They looked at me. "Christian is out of surgery we can go see him."  I tell them.

We head to his room, I looked through his window and seen him with his eyes closed. I opened the door, that's when he opened his eyes.

I ran to his side and kissed him. "Baby, thank god you're alright. You had me scared to death."

"I'm good. I didn't mean to scare y'all. Where are the kids?"  He asked in raspy voice

That's when everyone walked in. His mom ran to his side crying.

"Mom I'm fine. Stop crying."  He tells her

I fixed him a cup of water and gave him some. I then wiped his mouth.

"Is that better?"  I asked

He nodded that's when Carter walked over to us. He held his arms up for me to pick him up. I picked him up.

"Hey little man."  Christian smiled

Carter reached for his dad. "No, daddy is sore."

"Girl give me my son. He is good." Christian held his arms up for Carter.

I gently put Carter on side of him. He laid his head on his chest.

Mariah rolled the girls in, that's when they looked around.

"DADA"

"DAAAA"

"DADA DADA"

They were screaming. Lord why do my girls have to be a hand full.

"Hey, y'all need to be quiet."  I tell them picking one up at a time.

Christian seen me struggling to hold all three.  "Put my kids in the bed with me."

I put the girls in the bed to, they started fighting each other.

I huffed. "Stop it now, y'all always fighting each other."  I fussed. That's when they started crying.

I felt bad, but they knew better. I handed them their pacifiers.

"Come on daddy babies."   Christian says as he held his arms out

They crawled on him and he made a face. Aubrey laid on Carter. 

Lamar walked. "We got you bro, we already got that handled."

"For sure bro, thanks."  Christian says as they did a hand shake.

My grandparents walked up. "I'm so glad you okay boy. I would've killed you if you died."  My grandpa said

Everyone laughed. "Nah old man, I'm still gonna be aggravating you."

"Thank god, well we are going home. Call me if you need anything." My grandma says. "Come on you little divas and my handsome man. Y'all staying with Geema and Geepa."