48

CHRISTIAN POV

We pulled up to the hospital and I saw Lourdes eyes getting very low.

"LOURDES OPEN YOUR EYES."  I yelled

That's when some doctors came out with a gurney. And that's when the fam started pulling up. They put her on a gurney and started rolling her in. They put oxygen on her. I was on side of her holding her hand.

"Baby it's going to be okay, you and the babies are going to be fine. Please wake up."  I pleaded.

"SHE GOING INTO MATERNAL SHOCK, RUSH HER TO OR 1."  The doctor instructed

I was still holding her hand. "Sir you have to let go of her hand, we have to get her in surgery."  The doctor says

"She needs me, I have to be there."  I explained

They started prying my hands off her. "What's maternal shock.?"

"Her and the babies are not getting enough oxygen and blood supply. If you want her or the babies to live you will let go !"  One of the other doctors says.

I let go and they rolled her to the back. I dropped to the ground and started crying.

My mom walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me. "It's going to okay baby. It's going to be fine."

That's when the rest of the family walked up. They all looked scared. "What did the doctor say?"  Leo asked

"She went into maternal shock, her nor the babies getting oxygen or blood flow."  I said crying again.

That's when I felt something tug my pants leg. I look down and it's Carter.

I picked him up and kissed him. "Hey little man."

"Mommy."  He said

"Mommy isn't feeling well right now, she will be back soon." I tell him. He leaned his head on me. "I love you son."  I tell him
...
...
..
It's been four hours and we still haven't heard anything. I was pacing back and forth, they can't die. I don't know what I would do.

"Family of Lourdes Williams."  A Doctor came out

I walked up and the rest stood up. "That's us, I'm her husband."

"I-I'm Sorry I-". Before he could finish I dropped to my knees.

I was crying so hard. "NOOOO."  My mom grabbed me.

"Oh noo, no ones dead. I'm apologizing for how I acted earlier." The doctor said

Her grandpa walked up on the doctor. "Thanks for the apology, but next time don't start off like that"

"Well, I'm not going to lie. She did start dying during surgery. But she's stable now."  The doctor tells us.

I nodded. "How are my kids. Did they survive?"

The doctor nodded. "Yes, we did a emergency C- Section. You have 3 beautiful daughters." 

I smiled. "Oh my god, I have three daughters. When can I go see Lourdes."  I asked

"Y'all can go see her, the babies are also in the room with her. She stable, but still kind of weak. She insisted that the babies be put in the room with her."  The doctor says.

I rushed down the hall to her room. I opened her door and rushed to her side.

"Thank god you are alright, you had me scared."  I kissed her

She smiled. "I'm fine. We have three girls"

I turned and looked at them. They are so beautiful, they are a spitting image of their mother.

"Aubrey, Simbrey, and Paisley."  Lourdes said in a low voice.

I nodded and started to admire my daughters. That's when the door opened and I'm come the family.

"MOMMY!"  Carter yelled reaching for his mom

Lourdes laughed. "Hey mommy's baby. I can't pick you up."

I picked him up and laid him on side of her, he laid his head on her.

"Such a mama's boy."  Lorenzo says

Her brothers walked to her bed side. "How you feeling sis?"  LeGarrien asked

"My body aches, other than that I'm fine."  She says

I looked up and seen Lamont sniffing, I forgot they are close as hell.

"Sis t-they said you was dying." Lamont said crying.

She grabbed his hand. "Big bro I'm fine. Stop crying. Go look at your nieces."

I kissed her lips. "Four kids. Wow."