53

CHRISTIAN POV

It's been 2 months since I've got out the hospital and everything been the same. Except, Lourdes is always worried about me. I know we had a huge life threatening moment and she wants to make sure I'm safe, but LORDDD. I'm at the trap now, making the final touches on this contract. That's when all the brothers and my brother walked in.

"So are y'all ready to go to Bali Wednesday?" LeGarrien asked

I knew I forgot something. "Shit I forgot to tell Lourdes about it."

"Nigga you just stupid. Tell her we going on vacation and invite her" Lamont said

I shook my head. "She is not gonna want to leave the kids for that long."

"Nigga, sweet talk her. But anyway, guess who I talk to heavy." Lamar says smiling

We all looked at him. "Crystal."

I must didn't hear him right. "Crystal who ?"

"Y'all sister Crystal." Lamar made a face

Quincy shook his head. "What the fuck."

"Nigga what, no hell no." I shook my head

Lamar snacked his lips. "Lil nigga, did I say shit about you dating my sister and giving her 4 kids?"

"Actually you did, but I guess. But I'm watching you." I tell him

Everyone laughed.

———
———
I just got home, I'm tired as fuck. I had a long day at work. I had to chase some nigga, had to kill several niggas. It was just crazy.

I walked in the house and seen my kids laying on the floor with the dog watching tv.

"Hey my beautiful kids." I smiled walking in

Carter hopes up and ran to me. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. "Wassup son."

That's when my little divas crawled over. I squatted down. "Hey my princesses." I kissed them.

I smelled food so I walked towards the kitchen. I stopped to rub the dog. "Wassup cash money."

He licked my hand.

I finally made it in the kitchen, I seen Lourdes stirring a pot. I walked behind her and kissed her neck.

"Hey baby." I grabbed her waist

She turned around and kissed my lips. "Hey, how was your day."

"It was good. I have something to ask you though." I tell her.

She nodded. "Alright go put the kids in their high chairs, I'm finna bring y'all food."

I walked back in the living room. I picked up Simbrey and Aubrey and walked over and put them in there high chair. Went back to get Paisley and Carter and did the same.

"Cash come on boy." I called for the dog

I sat down and that's when Lourdes bought out the kids food first. Then mine, and put cash food in his bowl. Then she came and sat down.

"So what is it you needed to ask me.?" She looked at me

I cleared my throat. "Do you want to go on a trip to Bali?"

She squealed. "Yes! Bali is so beautiful! When?"

"We leave Wednesday. For about a week." I tell her

She made a face. "I don't think I can leave the kids for that long. Maybe when their older."

"Lourdes we are young. We need to live our lives, the kids will be fine. They will be here with my mom and your grandparents. Your 22 1/2 and I'm 23 about the be 24. I know you love the kids, I do too. But let's go." I tried to be convincing.

She looked at the kids making a mess, she smiled at them. "I guess I will go."

That's when a Paisley threw food at Simbrey, Simbrey started crying. That's when the other two joined in crying.

"Sssh sissies. Stop crying, it's alright."  Carter was trying to calm them down.

It was the cutest thing ever, I love that he try to look out for them. Lourdes got up and started feeding them. I finished eating then got up to finish feeding the girls.

"I got them, you go finish eating."  I tell her.

She nodded and finished eating. I went to the girls and started feeding them. They was already a mess from trying to feed theirselves.

"Okay y'all, it's bath time." Lourdes says

She grabbed Aubrey and held Carter's hand. I grabbed Paisley and Simbrey. We hoped on the elevator. We headed to the bathroom, we started giving them a bath.

They started splashing water. "Stop it."  I tell the girls

Carter blew bubbles at me. "Daddy you have bubbles on your nose."  He started giggling

I smiled, I love my kids.