39

LOURDES POV
TWO DAYS LATER

So my LeGarrien was having the grand opening of his club. Mariah and I decided we were going to go. Well I really didn't have a choice, because we also handling family business too. We will be distributing drugs within the club as well.

"Mariah bitch are you ready?"  I yelled through my apartment

She walked out the bathroom. "Yes girl. I'm ready. I'm going to make Lamont jealous as hell."

"You know my brother is crazy, I don't know why you try him."  I tell her.

Lamont and Mariah are not speaking, he was messing with other girls. Then he got mad when Mariah checked him about it. Crazy right.

She laughed. "I know. But you know my cousin will murder anyone that looks your way. You probably getting your ass beat as soon as you step foot in the club. Look what you have on, it's sexy. But you know Christian is stone cold crazy."

——-We walked to the section were my brothers and Christian was

——-
We walked to the section were my brothers and Christian was. I grabbed a bottle of water from the bar.

"Hey y'all." Mariah spoke

That's when everyone looked up. It looks could kill, I'll be dead. I walked and sat on side of LeGarrien.

"Congrats brother, I'm proud of you."  I tell him, then kiss his cheek.

He smiled. "Thanks sis. You don't know this, you will be in charge also."

I was shocked. "Me? Why me?"

"Well we decided that we really didn't want you trapping like us, but you still need to be apart of the family business. So this is the next thing we had in mind."  He says

Out of nowhere I hear. "Mariah bring your hardheaded ass on."

I turned to see Lamont and Mariah arguing. All I could do was smirk.

"Excuse me ma, can I buy you something to drink."  Some dude asked me walking into our section.

Before I could decline, Christian stood up.  "Fuck no, don't disrespect me trying to flirt with my girl."

"My bad, but ma is looking mighty sexy."  As soon as the dude said that, Christian walked up in him about to fight.

I got infront of him. "Christian stop. Don't cause a scene."    That's when I turned to the guy. "No thank you, I'm okay."  That's when he walked away.

Christian looked down at me. "Why your ass come out the house dressed like that anyway."

"Don't start. I can wear whatever I want."  I tell him

Christian made a face. "Nah, you got me fucked up. You gonna make me blow this bitch up. Let another dude approach you, I'm going to kill him. Think it's a joke."

With that he walked away, I turned to see my brothers and Mariah looking.  Leon spoke first. "That nigga is crazy."

Leo started laughing. "Shit yea. He said if the Nigga approach you."

"But anyway, sis your 20th birthday next week. You can have a birthday bash here."  Lamar suggest

I nodded. "That would be nice."

Lorenzo nodded too. "Good, I'll handle everything. Go check up on yo crazy baby daddy."

I sighed, I walked towards the bar. That's when I felt some grab me. I turned around and it was Christian. He pulled me into the bathroom and locked it.

"I know what you're trying to do, wearing that outfit. You know I don't like when you wear shit like that."  Christian says as he starts kissing on my neck

I tried to push him off. "Christian we can't do this here."

I sat me on the counter, he unzipped his pants.  "Come on bae, I'll pull out."

I rolled my eyes. "You better."

That's when he slowly entered me..... You know the rest.
—-
That's when we both walked back to the section holding hands. That's when everyone looked at us and shook their heads.

"Y'all asses are just nasty."  Lamont says

Leon laughed. "Awwww shut up bitch. You and Mariah was trying to go. They beat y'all to the bathroom."

We enjoyed our selves.