Chapter 11: Calvary Battle Team Settling

Start from the beginning

Uraraka: I see!

Iida: I expected no less from you Midoriya...but I'm afraid I'll have to refuse.

Midoriya and Uraraka were shocked at the refusal of their plan.

Iida:  Ever since the entrance exam, I just keep losing to you. You are a wonderful friend, but that's why, if I just keep following you, I'll never be able to grow on my own. (adjusts glasses) Bakugo and Todoroki aren't the only ones who see you as a rival. I will challenge you as well.

Iida then walked over to a group consisting of Momo, Kaminari, and Todoroki.

Uraraka: Iida...

Midoriya: It's already begun. Everyone is now known as an enemy. That's right, I'm at the top now. I can't just play at being friends.

???: As I thought, this is great! You stand out!

Midoriya and Uraraka turned around to see a female with gadgets on getting all up in their grill.

???: Team up with me, person in first place!

Midoriya: Ahh, so close! Who are you?!

Mei: I am Mei Hatsume, from the support class!

Uraraka: Oh, that weird person from the tightrope obstacle back then!

Mei: I may not know you, but let me use your position!

Midoriya: Wow, she's honest!

Mei: If I team up with you, then I'll inevitably become part of the team everyone's watching the most, right?

She then proceeded to get closer.

Mei:  If that happens, then my super cute babies will inevitably be seen by the big companies.

She then got REALLY close to their faces.

Mei: That means, in other words, that those companies will see my babies!

Uraraka: W-Wait a minute, babies and big companies? What are you-

She cut herself off as she saw Hatsume being more interested in Midoriya more and completely ignored her.

Uraraka: Oh, she's not interested in me...

Hatsume then planted a case and opened it, show it full of her gadgets, or..."babies"

Mei: The support class develops types of equipment that help heroes deal with their quirks. I have a ton of babies, so I'm sure you'll be able to find one that you like! Oh, has this one caught your eye?

She holds out a jetpack.

Mei: I made this one based on a certain hero's backpack, adding my own original twist to it.

Midoriya: Could you be talking about the Buster Hero, Air Jet? I like him too!

Mei: Really?!

They chatted for a bit while Uraraka stared on with a blank face.

Uraraka: I see. They're already getting along...

Midoriya places the jetpack down and looks around the competition.

Midoriya: Not being able to team up with Iida was a blow, but with Hatsume and Uraraka...I just need one more person..

He scanned around over all the students who were in groups.

Midoriya: It looks like everyone's pretty set on their teams, huh? No, that's fine. The power that we need...The one person that can definitely fill this spot is...

Midoriya rapidly looked around before he settled eyes on the chosen one as he walked over to him.

Midoriya: Deku?

Midoriya placed his hand on his soldier with a confident smile on his face.

Midoriya: You!

Y/n: ._. wut?

Midnight: Now then, it's about time to get started!

Present Mic: Come one, wake up, Eraser.

Present Mic tapped Aizawa's shoulder as he woke up and then spoke into the mic.

Present Mic: After fifteen minutes to form teams and talk strategy, twelve calvary teams are lined up on the field!

Aizawa: There are some interesting teams on the field.

Present Mic: Now, raise those battle cries! It's time for U.A's bloody battle! Light the signal fire!

On the field, Midoriya tied up the two ten million points headbands, with Uraraka and Hatsume supporting from behind, and the final member, Y/N in front with a blank expression on his face.

Midoriya: Uraraka.

Uraraka: Yes!

Midoriya: Hatsume.

He got a giggle in response.

Midoriya: Y/N.

Y/n When we're done with this, I'm filing a complaint about your school.

Midoriya: Um, ok...Anyways, I'm counting on you guys!

Present Mic: All right! You've made your teams, right? I'm not gonna ask if you're ready or not!

Y/N: Wait wha-

Present Mic: Now, let's go! Counting down the brutal battle royal! Three..!

Bakugo: We're aiming for...

Present Mic: Two..!

Todoroki: One thing...

Present Mic: One..!

Midnight: Start! (cracks whip)

A/N: 2+2=4-1=3 quik maths