21: You're my Light...

Start bij het begin

"I guess I have to put this on you..." Jhope said reluctantly.

"I can do it myself," Suga grumbled and tried to snatched the ointment. But in the process his arm hurt and burned like hell. "Fuck ow... never mind..." he mumbled.

Jhope let out a breathe before reaching out and applying the medicine to Yoongi's injured skin. He started with his arm and slowly smeared the clear liquid on him.

Yoongi flinched at his touch, something that never used to happen with him.

Yoongi's cheek was grazed so Jhope went there next. It was almost like he was caressing Yoongi's face like he used to...

Yoongi made sure to pull his eyes the other way.

Jhope gulped when he noticed the neck injuries. But he rubbed Yoongi's sore neck anyway with the ointment. It felt too intimate for the both of them. Especially with it just being the two of them in a small space... and the touching.

"Y-Yoongi I can ask Seokjin to do this instead if you want," Jhope said.

Suga rolled his eyes. "Hobi I'm in pain, can you please just get it over with before I bleed out?" Yoongi snapped.

Jhope didn't argue and moved to Yoongi's bleeding leg, quickly dabbing the liquid and wrapping it in a bandage.

"Wait..." Suga said. "There's one more place." He lifted up his shirt slowly to reveal the wound on his chest.

Jhope almost choked. He shakingly swiped his fingers down Yoongi's injured chest. Yoongi's heartbeat could be felt by Hobi and it was extremely high. It was pounding. He tried to ignore it, then gently placed the bandaid.

"Anywhere else...?" Jhope asked.

"No, I don't think so." Yoongi replied.

"Yoongi what happened... between you and Jungkook?" Jhope asked.

Yoongi looked away from the orange haired boy. "I got mad at him." He answered.

Typical Yoongi answer... Jhope thought, then decided to press deeper, with the questions that is.

"Okay but why did you get mad at him?" Hobi asked.

"Because... he told me he just wanted Jimin for his body. And also... because that made me so mad that I took all of my anger out on you last night... I'm so sorry Hoseok... I should've apologized several hours ago but I just didn't realize how painful that must've been until now that I'm ironically hurt as well. Anyways, you absolutely deserve to be angry at me... but I wish you could give us another chance..." Yoongi finished.

The two were staring at each other's eyes in the silence that followed Yoongi's last few words.

Yoongi leaned in and kissed Jhope, hoping that his apology was enough to fix everything. Jhope kissed back... but only for a second until he stopped himself.

He pulled away and said, "Yoongi, I'm sorry. When I said we're done, I meant it. I can't be with someone who is capable of that much anger and human torturing..."

Yoongi felt some tears slip down his cheeks and sniffled as he nodded and bit his lips. "You're right Jhope. I'm a monster. I don't deserve someone like you and I never will." Yoongi cried more.

Jhope scooped up Yoongi bridal style. "J-Jhope..." Yoongi mumbled.

"Hey Jin can you let me carry Yoongi to his room please. He needs to lay down for a bit..." Jhope said loud enough for Jin to hear through the walls.

Jin opened the door and looked around to make sure Jungkook wouldn't run up and continue the fight with Yoongi more. "Yes go ahead Hope," Jin said as he motioned for them to go down the hall.

Jhope carried the smaller boy and placed him on the bed. The bed where he was "tortured."

"Yoongi, I appreciate and accept your apology but I'm sorry... we can't get back together. I hope we can get past this and move on so we don't have to be awkward anymore with each other." Jhope said.

Yoongi breathed heavily as he was recuperating from the breakdown. "I... I understand Hoseok. If that's what you want, you deserve to be happy and have someone who will love and cherish you in the way I couldn't..." Yoongi said. "You don't deserve a monster like me..."

"Yoongi... you're not a monster... you just need to control the anger and darkness..."

"That's why I need you, Hobi. You always took away my darkness with your radiant light..."

Jhope's eyes started to water a little. "I-I'm so sorry Yoongi but I can't..." He quickly left the room.