While they were talking Kurumi was calling out for Albrecht when she realized that her wasn't with her. 

Kurumi : Albrecht where are you? Albrecht? 

Y/N knelt towards her and started speaking to her.

Y/N : I know you're scared to be without Albrecht but just relax and we'll find him. Okay? 

Haru and Ruru rushed toward her when they heard her cries. Ruru looked at the two boys and she said words that were all too familiar to them. 

Kurumi : Big brothers?

As soon as she said that teddy bears dressed in armor came out the woodwork like a fucking Dr.Seuss book.

Bear : There she is. You are the famous Princess Kurumi, your clans survivor. Prince Salmon (The audio that I'm listening too for the episode is shit so I dont know if I heard that right) is eagerly awaiting you return. Now then come peacefully if you please. 

After he said that he walked to her and started trying to pull her but seemed to be making no effort since he's half her height and probably like 5 pounds. Kurumi kept calling for Albrecht while the hostile bear kept tugging onto her until was hit in the back of the head with a mushroom. He was stunned and was about to speak before he was kicked away by Y/N. He flew off into he distance and disappeared into the sky like a star similar to team rocket. 

Everyone looked to see who shot the mushroom. The looked ahead and saw the silhouette of yet another bear. 

??? : Princess I have arrived. 

Bear 2 : You stay back. 

Bear : 3 What is your name pink one? 

Kurumi : Albrecht its you!

Bear 3 : Did she just say Albrecht?

Bear 2 : You are Albrecht the mightiest knight of the  Princess's family. 

Albrecht : Hear me lowly henchmen I shall guard and protect the Princess. If you want her you'll have to kill me first. 

The enemy bears decide not to test their luck and went took for their captain that Y/N kicked away. However they warned that Kurumi wouldn't be lucky. As they walked away All attention was shifted to Albrecht. 

Kurumi : I'm glad your here.

Albrecht : *Kneels* Please forgive me. It is my deepest failure to have left your side. It wont happen again. Henceforth I serve you and the Kuma McLare-. 

He would've kept on until Kurumi tackled him into a hug. Or should I saw bear hug.......*crickets*......Kay I'll leave. 

Kurumi : I cant believe your actually talking to me this is a dream come true. 

Albrecht seemed insanely flustered from the contact that was being made between them. 

Haruhiko : Are you sure that we didn't die because this seems much too strange. 

Y/N and Ruru : Dunno. 

Albrecht : I'll explain later first let us go to my lair. 

They made their way to what seemed like a tower made of chocolate (I dont fucking know man this world is weird) and crackers. It also had guards watching. Once inside, the visitors took a seat and ate what seemed to be soup or a porridge (Which would make sense they're bears and that's a possible reference to Goldilocks or maybe I'm thinking too hard). They all took a taste and Kurumi was the first to voice her opinion. 

Kurumi : Delicious. 

Albrecht : It contains the Kuma-McLaren secret honey.

Haruhiko : Yeah about that. Who is this Kuma-McLaren family you keep talking about?