Last Day To Train

Start from the beginning

"Of coarse!"

She fell to her knees and her eyes completely purple showing what her father was saying

What is happening where Jacob is at the moment

"So, Jacob...have you pin pointed exactly where they were?!" Vlad shouted.

"I'm sorry, what did you say!?.....I mean y-yes"

"Why are you asking over that question!? I have sent our son Aaron to scope them out and relate to me. He told me exactly what they were planning and how to defeat them. They even told me Eva that strong girl has a weakness...her children!" A lady whose name was Lilith added.

"Oh...is that soo? No wonder my boy disappeared!" Vlad yelled

"We can attack them when I'm at my most powerful. My dear....just wait and see....! No hybrid can beat me! I am the most powerful witch there is....

.

.

.

.

Eva's P.O.V

"Eva...you are trembling........are you angry? what happened."

I pushed him away and rushed outside full of rage. My mark indicating I was leader glowed and m eyes all four colors. I was beyond pissed. I was triggered. My neck was o the side and my entire body shook letting off a deadly vibe. It showed murderous intentions. One of my own..betrayed... me.....!!!

My voice went o hat demonic tone but this time deep and hate filled.

"AARON.! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW. DON'T LET ME COME FOR YOU.!!!!!" I screeched.

Everyone was watching me and my body let out a dark aura.

"M-miss Eva.......-you look scary. why is your neck like that...and why are you shaking. shouldn't your eyes be b-blue..........." he choked

"I was soo nice too you......."

I walked up to him. I as in this state and was in full control. Rafael was behind me and approaching.

"Please...do not approach me...i might kill you accidentally...I will regret after. Please leave..." he stopped dead in is tracks and I continued pursuing Aaron. His walk turned into a sprint and he was really fast. To me he was as slow as a snail.....

He bumped into me and I grabbed him by the neck. His mark glowed and the pain began. 

"M-miss Eva....what is wrong?" The others asked looking petrified.

"I'm sorry my dare wolves and fellow members for what you must witness here today. This is what happens when you betray me."

"W-what...he b-betrayed you"

"THIS IN MY HAND IS THE SON OF LILITH AND VLAD NIGHTINGALE! OUR ATTACKERS! THE ONE WE ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM. HE IS A SPY! I WILL MAKE HIM SUFFER A PAINFUL DEATH AND SEND HIS BODY PART TO HIS OH SO DEAR MOTHER........ WON'T SE BE HAPPY. THE WAY OU SEE ME NOW IS WITHOUT THE POWER OF THE BLOOD MOON! IMAGINE ME WITH EXTRA POWERS AND THIS ANGRY. I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE FAMILY. IF YOU BETRAY ME YOU WILL GET THE SAME TREATMENT.

I threw him to the ground and kicked him in the stomach.

"I TRUSTED YOU" A kick to the back

"YOU WERE A FRIEND!" Punched him in the face

"I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE ANYTHING IF YOU TOLD ME! BUT YOU CHOSE TO LIE!'

"My eyes shone bright burning him. I took off the sun protection spell I cast on him. Making sure that the sun will burn him and not kill him. Out of the sand I created a rod and stick him to it. After  turned it to glass and made sure the sun hit him directly.