Weird Cravings

Rafael's P.O.V. 

I got a weird feeling and ended the phone call. I quickly headed to the store which she was in and she wasn't there, I began panicking. "Oh Sh*t, I should have never left her alone". I sniffed the area and picked up her scent. I went into my car and drove unntil I got to where the scent ended.

As soon as I entered the building, I saw bodies torn to shreds and Eva with bloody hands and clothing. What on earth happened here. Di-did Eva kill these people. I wrapped my arms around her shaking body and tried to comfort her. She just wept more and more saying that they were trying to hurt the baby.

She  cried so much that she fell asleep. I wiped the blood off her hands and carried her back to the car. I never thought she would actually kill people, no wonder her father hid the truth from her. We were almost by the car when she mumbled in her sleep. "R-rafael, go get me a peanut butter and p-pickle sandwich. "Ewwwww, that's soo disgusting.." I thought to my self

I lay her down on the back seat and drove up home.

I carried her up to  my room and lay her down on the bed, since I didn't wanna disturb Rose. I took a blanket out of the closet and made barrier between us. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and lay on my side of the bed. She looked and snored like a little puppy when she was asleep.

When I awoke, her leg and arm was wrapped around me. I couldn't move or else she would wake up. I tried shifting her off of me but she wouldn't budge. I'm so screwed. I tried moving her again but this time she began waking up. I instantly closed my eyes and hoped for thhe best.

"What in the world" she gasped and unwrapped herself from me. She silently walked ou the roomed looking totally drained and walked downstairs. Thank God she didn't strangle me. Wait that means she has forgiven me. Amen!

Eva's P.O.V

I remembered what took place yesterday. I didn't get angry at Rafael because my thoughs wer spinning. I went downstairs and ate the weirdest  combination of food: milk,cereal,peanut butter, a little bit of jelly and a few pieces of tomatoes. It actually tasted really good. 

"Hey.., Morning what you eating....?" Rose came downstairs and inquired.

"You have to try this!! It's delicious" I urged. She took a spoon and tried my creation. "This is disgusting. Ewwwww......! my poor taste buds!!, what did you put in  this!!" she gagged

"Oh.. I put some... evaporated milk, cereal, tomatoes, peanut butter and a little bit of jelly."

She rushed upstairs and I could hear her puking in the bathroom sink.

The next person to come downstairs was Rafael.

"Hey... what are you eating" he yawned. " you should try it!"

"Okay.."

He grabbed a spoon and put some in his mouth. He ran to he kitchen sink and barfed. "What in the world did you put in there!!, It's so terrible!!" he too gagged.

"What's wrong with it!" I asked putting another spoon in my mouth. Rose who was coming back down went straight back in to the bathroom and Rafael barfed again.

"Okay,okay i'll stop eating it....jeez" I threw them into the sink next to Rafael and he puked once more after seeing the tomatoes."

I sat near the TV and skimmed through the channels. "Eva, that was disgusting!!" they both confessed. "Not that nasty" I defended. "Yes, that nasty!!!"

When that was over, I finally asked Rafael why he marked me. Before he could answer the door bell rang.

I got up and opened the door.

I leapt into the persons arms. "Daddy!!!!"

Expecting the Unexpected(To Be Edited)✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara