Awakening

Eva's P.O.V

It's been a month since the entire incident. I have calmed down and we moved from the house we were in since it had so much blood. What none of them knew was that I cast a spell on one of the vampires and seem her back to Vlad.

"Why don't you try turning into a wolf? I wanna see how you look in your form!" Rafael asked

"Here is what, the day I turn into a wollf, we have a fight, whoever wins can do anything to that person for an entire week!" I finally gave in.

"I can't wait!!" he yelled in full confidence.

Abigail only remembers me and the triplets. I'm still glad that I was able to bring her back. I don't know what I would have done without her.

For next couple of weeks, Rafael keep enraging me trying to make transform. 

"I don't want to transform into a wolf."

"Oh okay, that means that you have for-fitted making me the winner" that was it, that's what I needed.

The sound of my own bones rearranging was painful and sounded digudting.

The pain disappeared as quick as it came and there I stood, a werewolf  a little smaller than Rafael, but still huge.

"Woah..... I didn't know you would be as big as me... I forfit he said waving a sheet in the air.

I barked ferociously at him. I took him up with my teeth and threw him outside. He already got me angry, I needed someone to vent the anger on. He took his form and the brawl began. We were thrashing and throwing. It wasn't a serious fight. Obviously I won since he surrendered earlier on. 

"I didn't expect you to be a white wolf. Look in the mirror, you have a crescent on your forehead." he exclaimed. 

He was right I did. I changed back into my human from and went up stairs to check on my babies. They were around three months old. Reyna was crying so I took her and cradled her in my arms. I feed her and walked down stairs.

"Okay Big bad Mr. Wolf, your sons are in need of your attention.

The babies liked it when he was a wolf.A day he fell asleep with the boys on him and when he woke up they were chewing on his ears.

Reyna had the cutest little smile. Seeing her happy made me happy.

For the next couple of months, the vampire I had under control visited once each week with a report on Vlad's plans. So far he was planning on attacking with another vampire clan in August.

My babies were 9 months now and couldn't stop crawling around the place.

I placed them three in between me and Rafael. He wanted to see who they loved more.

"Come on babies... who loves daddy!"

They sat up clapping.

"Don't you love mommy more.."

They fell back laughing. It was so cute.

Then they began crawling.

Eran came to me and Eric to his father. Little Reyna sat there looking at both of us. She didn't know who to choose. That's when she did the most amazing thing!. She split herself in two and both girls crawled to me and Rafael.

"Whatttttt!!!" we both gasped in astonishment staring at each other. "I pt her back in the middle and so did Rafael. She merged back into one baby and giggles so much she fell to the ground.

I was completely stunned.

"Where did she learn to do that!!!"

"How am I supposed to know..! I can't even do that properly."