Enough!

Eva's P.O.V

I dug through the bags which were just brought in and I took out the box which I stashed there and put it in my pocket. 

"What's that you got there?" he asked

"Nothing that concerns you.. so mind your own business." I said and walked backwards up the stairs. I turned around and quickened my pace. He grabbed my hand and spun me around. "What's in your pocket?" he asked once more.

"As I said. Nothing that concerns you" 

He reached for my pocket and I slapped his hands away. He held both my hands together and took it out my pocket. "Give it back Rafael!!"

"Not until I see what you're hiding from me!" 

He is soooo gonna take this the wrong way.

He opened the box and his jaw dropped. "Is this for me....I feel touched"

"I didn't know you cared enough to buy me a ring..." 

"OMG! It's mine not yours for crying out loud!!" I blurted. "That's why I hid it from you!!, I just knew you were gonna get the wrong idea!!"

He pouted as if he was really hurt, hung his head and moped upstairs. I giggled at his actions and admired my mother's ring. She had sent it to that specific jewelry shop so many years ago to be renewed and she told me this.

"Sweetie, when your going to graduate I hope you won't ever forget this ring and take it from the jewelers in case I forget" she said and kissed my forehead.

A single tear rolled down me cheek when I remembered my mother's sweet words.

Graduation Day

As I was getting the dress I bought out it's hanger, Rafael came up to me and handed me the other two ans quickly fled. This man is so dang stubborn, but I'm thankful. The dress i had can't fit me anymore. I chose to wear the rose pink dress with matching heels rose lent to me.

"Ready Eva?" Abigail asked as Rose helped her zip up her dress.

I grabbed the matching purse to my outfit and walked out the door. 

"Rafael?!!?" I exclaimed as he held the door open for me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm your escort to your graduation of course!"

I couldn't help but giggle and enter the car. "Oh? What a gentleman you are" I joked

"What?! I can be a gentleman if I want to"

Abigail hopped in the backseat and we drove off. In around 45 minutes we arrived at the ceremony. All off a sudden my chest got  tight and my breathing heavy. The thoughts of what all the others would say when they saw my stomach. 

"What's wrong Eva!?" both of them inquired looking worried. 

"It's just.... I don't know what people will think of me......."

"What will they say, it's not like your a teen anymore. You shouldn't be ashamed of yourself no matter what" Rafael comforted.

I never thought that him out of everyone would raise my confidence. I got out the car, waved him goodbye and held onto Abby's arm. I took in a few deep breaths and opened the doors. Instantly all eyes fell on me and my huge stomach. I continued to walk and took the seat assigned to me. I tried ignoring it but I couldn't stand all the attention. I snapped and yelled "HAVE NONE OF YOU SEEN A PREGNANT WOMAN BEFORE, STOP WATCHING ME!"

They turned away as they didn't expect me to  retaliate, but this one girl, Makayla Bentley and her posse came over to me. I don't have any time for these bitches. 

"Well,well,well what do we have here.... little miss Wilson went and got herself knocked up."

I didn't want to ruin graduation or anger myself so I decided to be the bigger person and leave.

"Oh... did I anger you...."

"Be the bigger person Eva" I chanted in my mind.

"I wonder who the unlucky soul was to knock up your whoring ass! I'm sure he just had to take a good look at you and went running to the hills are hearing the news of that little devil in you!!"

That was it, I totally lost it. Before I could do anything to her a hand rest on my shoulder and gently tugged me back.

"Oh, so I'm unlucky now am I?"

When the heck did Rafael get here. It's a good thing, I might have sent her to the hospital.

They looked at him and then at me.

"Hey, I think you're near the wrong girl..." Makayla went on as she neared Rafael. 

I became really uneasy for some unknown reason and moved more in front of him.

"Back off Makayla!" I snarled. Why was I even angry.... I can't be jealous can I, but why.

"And what are you going to do to me, huh, I'm sure you hired a hottie to play your baby daddy because the real one ran away" she laughed. My head was throbbing and my teeth gritting.

"Oh!!! I forgot to mention my HUSBAND to all of you!! Yes! the father of what's in my stomach if you must know!!".

I didn't know what had gotten into me. Did I really just say what I said. Then I did the dumbest thing. I kissed him in front of everyone off my own free will.

Every single body was silent. I didn't feel ashamed or embarrassed just hella surprised of my actions. Then it hit me. I completely forgot that he marked me. I was acting on literal instinct. The fact that he was my mate caused all of this. This was his fault.

Makayla was speechless for a moment but just had to open up her stupid ass mouth.

"You made a big mistake with marrying this whore!!"

That was it. I pushed his hand off my shoulder and slapped her across her dumb face.

"Di-did you s-slap me!" She stuttered

I slapped her again and one more time making sure not to knock the sense out of her just yet. She spit up some blood and rushed me. I've lost it.

"I'm done with your shit today Makayla!" I said in a demonic deep voice. 

"S-stop! Please your breaking my arm...." she pleaded, but I couldn't hear her. Her cries fell to deaf ears. I almost tore off her arm until Rafael pulled me away.

"WHY DID YOU STOP ME!!" I screeched in m inhuman voice.

"Your eyes are glowing and are bright red and purple.... it looked like they were about shoot something at that girl" he whispered. "Come on... Abigail will collect whatever you have to get for you. We need to know the reason why your eyes turn like that."

The entire room was dead silent and everybody was staring at me as if they had seen a ghost. I rushed out of the room with Rafael and we went home.

"I know normal werewolves eyes turn bright yellow and witches eyes purple... but why do yours turn two colors at once."