Getting Ready For Battle

Yesterday was terrible! Utterly terrible! Thank God I can think about training instead of ugghhh.... I'm a messed up woman...

"Okay! Everyone ready?!" 

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"

There were around 403 wolves now. Sadly, Audrie had to team up with me or Rafael because she doesn't have a partner yet.. She was one of my new Berserkers.

"Okay...Rafael, you take 200 and I'll take 202. Got it!"

"Yea"

"What about me miss..?" Audrie asked.

"You get to choose whose team you want to be on." I said smiling. i was sure se was going on Rafael's team  because he trains them shirtless. 

"I-i want to be on your team miss Eva. I think you will be a much better instructor than him"

"Of Coarse I will! If I can beat his ass...well you obviously know who is stronger.." I boasted.

"Hey! That's not very nice Eva!" he complained

"O...kay then?! Is that supposed to affect me" 

"You are mean!"

"Gosh...I was just kiddin....Let's get to training." I split the yard in two with a slightly see through boarder.

I was in a sports bra and shorts doing my stretches while giving all my wolves matching male and female sports clothes. All of us were wearing blue.

"Hey!, Rafael, do you want red outfits for your team for combat later on..!?"

"Sure...why not...you big meanie..."

"Oh...I'm sorry I forgot I need it for my team mates only...After all...I am a big meanie..." I shrugged and told my team to get with their partners.

"Oh...C'mon Eva..! Please"

"No."

"Please miss Eva......" they whimpered.

"How can I say no to you guys"I gave them their outfits and went back to training.

"Okay! Let's start with stretches. First. Standing Hamstring stretch."

"They listened to me as we went through the stretching. I felt eyes on me.

"Umm... Rafael..., what are you doing?" I asked. He just smirked and went back to whatever he was doing.

"Every body, jog on the spot for five minutes before I begin explaining. 

When they were done I began.

"When you're in a confrontation, you only have a few seconds and a few moves to try before the fight may be decided. Before an attacker has gained full control of you, you must do everything you can—conserving as much energy as possible—to inflict injury so you can get away. This is no time to be civil. In a physical confrontation that calls for self-defense, it's hurt or be hurt. So aim for the parts of the body where you can do the most damage easily: the eyes, nose, ears, neck, groin, knee, and legs. Got that?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Depending on the position of the attacker and how close he is will determine where you will strike and with what part of your body you will employ. Do not step in closer, say, to strike his nose with your hand, when you can reach his knee with a kick.

When striking a target on the upper half of the body you will use your hand. Effective strikes can be made with the outer edge of your hand in a knife hand position, a palm strike or knuckle blow for softer targets or a tightly curled fist. Okay, now face each other let's practice some simple moves."

"We will start with eye contact. Gouging, poking, or scratching the attacker's eyes with your fingers or knuckles would be effective, as you can imagine. Besides causing a lot of pain, this should also make your escape easier by at least temporarily interfering with his vision. Only do this move if you are desperate! Let's pracctice now. SO NOT ACTUALLY POKE OUT EACH OTHERS EYES! Look at what I am doing first. Ready Audrie?"

"Yes!" I portrayed the movements and they did the same 10 times ad we moved on.

After a long day of training, they were exhaused. "Are you guys ready to go home..?" I joked

"What!? Please no...!! I don't want to do!!"They cried

"I was kiddin, goodbye,"

I walked inside and saw my babies sitting on the couch focused on the TV. As soo as they saw me they began babbling my name.

"Sorry sweeties...I'm sure auntie Rose already gave you your bath....mommy is sweaty and stinky.." the whimpered and pouted. They out-stretched their arms to their father. He was going towards them and I stopped him.

"No! Rafael! Take a bath first...you are way more sweaty than me and I can literally smell you from over here. Stay away from me! Ewwwww! "

"Oh? I smell do I? I'm sweaty too?" he said walking towards me.

"B-b-back away you nasty man! Don'tt you d-dare t-touch me."

With that he rushed up and rubbed his sweat all over me over and his nasty scent rubbed off on me. "Let me go! Your so nasty!!! UGGGHHH.........I'm NEVER GONNA GET CLEAN!" I yelled

He refused to let me be so I did the most disgusting thing, I bit at his lip and ran up the stairs.

"EVA!!! You are crazzyy!!!!" 

"I told you not to touch me!!! But did!"

I rushed into my bathroom, striped and dived in the cold water. I took my skin brush and scrubbed the living daylight out of my skin.

"Eva? you in here? he asked knocking on the door before rudely opening it. I was startled and dipped into the water allowing it to cover me.

"WHAT THE FU*K MAN!!! GET OUT! NOW!!"

"No. Not until you tell me sorry...!"

"Never going to happen!"

"Well...I guess I will just wait...." and he leaned on my door frame. I wanted to cast my spell so bad but I was drained. I sat not moving at all in my tub with my knees against my chest.

"Can you stop staring...? It's making me really uncomfortable......."

"Why? I like what I see...." he shrugged. That gave me enough rage energy to get my towel towards me. I wrapped it around me in the water and stepped out.

"Hit me Eva....and you will regret it" he warned as I was about to punch out his guts. I hate this side of Rafael. I needed to get away.

I slipped passed him, grabbed my clothes and ran into the other bathroom in the hallway.

"Why run Eva!?! You know you love me!!" I was embarrassed like hell. I put  on my clothes and rushed down the stairs. "Hey cuties!" 

I picked them up and they giggled drowsily. "Awww, you babies are tired aren't you? Let's go to bed later okay...."

I went upstairs, locked my doors tightly and lay in bed with them. On my phone, I looked up werewolves and their mates. What I read blew my mind.....no wonder he was acting up lately. Oh God.... I need to get out of this house!. I ain't ready for none of that anytime soon. I feel bad for him actually....especially when I accidentally went into his room....yea I don't want to remember.

I couldn't sleep with that rapist lurking around.....H-he could loose control........Oh jeez,oh jeez!!!!! I want my mommy!!!

For the entire night I stayed awake. I woke up in the morning and dragged myself lazily down the stairs. Unexpectedly Rafael ran up and hugged me from behind. I had no energy to fight. He put me down and I dragged to the fridge and took out some yogurt.

"What's up with you?"

I looked like a zombie. I ignored his question and went back up the stairs.

"Did you even sleep last night?!"

I glared at him and slammed my bedroom door.