Last Day To Train

Rafael's P.O.V

I can't believe what happened yesterday. Eva really slept with me......

She was still on the bed but hugging a pillow. I wrapped my arm around her.

"Hmmm...........morning already.....??...."

"Go back to sleep...it's only five in the morning...."

She got off the bed wrapped herself in a robe and put on bedroom slippers.

"Where are you going?"

"To check on my babies"

"Oh okay."

A few seconds later

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN!!!" I heard her screaming from out side.

"What's wrong!?"

"M-my babies are gone!"

Just then Anne came with three crying and hungry babies in her arms.

Eva rushed over took them and comforted them in her arms.

"Oh my darlings....what happened to you?! Why were you with her!?"

"Umm...miss Eva, Rose gave them to us late last night since you were um out."

I cocked a brow and walked up to her.

"Rose......as in my sister Rose was here?"

"Yes.., she came to my tent and gave them to me saying you too had went out."

"Oh.....okay you may leave now."

"When did Rose come here? Did she...Oh no....My poor sister..."

Eva just laughed and fed the three while sitting on the mat in my room.

"I feel bad for her."

"Don't be. Anywho, I'm going to eat some ice-cream...i've been craving it for soo long now.

She left the room and I went back to sleeping. When I woke up she was brute and savagely training the army.

"Woah... who has awoken the inner lion!"

"No time for chit-chat! Join us, the war is tomorrow! I have sooo much things to do!!!!"

We trained so much I was dripping sweat bucket a drop! Eva was really worried.

'What's up?"

"I don't know where the babies will go....."

"Send them to Rose in Australia."

"How will she get them in time!!!!"

"I will call her now."

I walked inside and picked up my phone dialing her number.

"Hey, Rose, have you left Europe yet?"

"Uhhh...why would you ask that big bro...I was never t-there...."

"Cut the crap, I want you to come and pick up the triplets okay, the war is tomorrow and I don't want them getting hurt.."

"Okay.., I'll be there in five."

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder.

"What's wrong!"

"i-i'm getting a brain wave from my father, he has again come in contact with Vlad. I need you to control it while I go into full control."