Love Struck?!

Eva's P.O.V

I was lying comfortably hugging my pillow when someone tried waking me and pulling the pillow from me. I grabbed onto it with all my strength and fell back in to my wonderful slumber. The voice called me again, I recognized it to be Rafael's. I yelled at him and continued sleeping. When he told me to let go off him, I flew out of my slumber realizing what was going on.

I took a pillow and threw it at him. "You fu*king pervert! Why you in my bed!" I screamed.

"Eva.......can you please calm down and stop throwing pillows at me?!"

"Why!"

"First, this is my room. Second, you came into my bed. and third, you hugged me..!"

"Ohh.......Then why didn't you wake me you dimwit!!"

"You were so cute! It was impossible" he cooed. 

"You have a five second head start to runn, before I kick your ass!!!! 5,4,3" I began counting.

with lighting speed, he took off. I sped behind him full of rage. 

"Raf? Why are you running" Rose asked

"No time for chit-chat sis. Angry mate behind. Bye!!!!"

"I. WILL. KILL. YOU!" I screamed and bolted his way.

"Wow....." Rose sighed. "They are so childish....didn't they 'do it' to make those babies. Guess i'll never understand. I am too young for this kinda crap." she grumbled sipping her coffee.

He burst through the door and into the field where all the wolves were sleeping.

"Look! Boss and her mate are at it again! This is gonna be soo cool!!!!" I heard them whispering.

"Haha! You can't catch me!" He said sticking out his tongue. 

"We'll see about that!" I gained more speed and was at his tail. I grabbed and tackled him.

"What were you saying now?!"

"That I love you and you won't hurt me..?"

With that one I dashed away from him and sped up the stairs. "NOPE!" I yelled from inside."Never gonna happen!"

I went into my room and closed the door. The trio arouse from their slumber and began crying.

"Ma,ma,ma!" they sobbed. 

"Aww...did you have a nightmare....." I cooed picking them up.

They rubbed their faces in my robe, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hush..little babies don't say a word....,mommy is gonna buy you a mockingbird..." I sang to them softly and sweetly and they cooled down. 

"What a beautiful singing voice you have..."

"Zip it Rafael! They are startled.." I warned while cradling them in my arms.

"Give them to me."

I handed him the three and the reached for me once more. I took them back and sat on the bed.

"Wow, don't you love daddy anymore...." he pouted. Since they had already cooled down, they out stretched their hands to him and giggled as he tickled them.

Rafael and I are too childish for love...yet we have three children together. Am I catching feelings for that imbecile. Oh God please no............I'm too young for love......... I chanted to myself.

"What are you thinking about Eva?" he asked bouncing them on his lap. When did he sit next to me!? I scooted around on the bed until I fell off.

"Eva are you okay.....?" before he could look I crawled under the bed. What is wrong with me. I teleported myself into the kitchen and I went outside.