Daddy's Back

"Where have you been all this time!" I questioned

"I was in a different country sweetheart"

"Why did you leave me...." I said banging his chest.

"Hey,hey, that hurts.... and I didn't want to leave you, but I had no choice. You see, I think that you know by now about your powers and what you are."

"Yes...why"

"Well, from where I was in Antarctica, I sensed it."

"Woah...  from so far..! Damn!" 

"I'm back for now...."

"Daddy.... you are gonna be a grandpa" I smiled and showed him my stomach.

His eyes opened big and he looked at me. "Who is the bastard!"

I pointed at Rafael and my dad looked at him then back at me. "How in the world did you get yourself caught up with this-this man" My father questioned with a disgusted look on his face.

"Daddy, to be honest...I don't even remember"

"How far along are you dear?"

"Oh.. I'm around 4 months, why...?"

My dad rushed over to Rafael and held him by his collar. "You better have done nothing to my grandchild." I went over and enjoyed the show. "Rafael looked at me with pleading eyes so I told my dad to let him go. "You know you couldn't hurt me anyway Jacob, if there was a fight you know who would have won" I heard Rafael say to my father.

"Rafael Sideano!, if you hurt my father, I swear you will feel pain in places you never thought possible" I barked.

"Calm down puppy...... I won't hurt him......yet"

"You will never hurt him you hear me!"

He put his hands up in surrender and walked upstairs.

"Honey, couldn't you have slept with somebody else.... anyone other than that,that MANIAC" 

"Daddy, this wasn't planned.... and I have a plus side, he is afraid of me by now." I boasted.

"I must know how you gained this rank?" he asked full of curiosity

"Well, take a seat let me explain"

"Woah...... why didn't you just end it!"

"The baby didn't want me to"

"What do you mean by that?."

"He seems to already love his father so every time I attack him, he kicks me... so I would stop for now"

"Ahahahha..... I'm speechless!" he laughed

I forgot how childish  my father is. No wonder he gave me to Abby's parents.... I might have never gone to school!

Rafael and Rose both came downstairs. " Daddy, can you at least try to get along with this sweet lady we call Rose?"

"As if I wouldn't be kind" he said and walked over to her shaking her hand. "I'm Jacob, Jacob Wilson. Nice to meet you!"

"LET MY SISter...." I grabbed Rafael by his collar and dragged him upstairs. "Why in the world are you so annoying!" 

He whimpered like an actual puppy, 'Stop it!" I demanded.

I have a weakness for dogs. 

I let him go and threw him on his bed and I sat on the couch across from him.

"Why do you treat me like a child.....?"

"Why do you act as if you're a child?"

"If you must know I am not afraid of you, you are just strong and that's it, plus I am not used to feeling pain!"