Rafael Sideano ✓

"Where are you taking me you crazy person!" I inquired angrily.

"Can you just shut up!, I have zero patience" He shouted at me.

"You expect me to be quiet when I'm practically being KIDNAPPED!!!!!, you know what I won't be quiet just for you to put me out of you stupid as* car!". He pulled a hard brakes making the car jerk. "The heck, now your trying to kill m---" he cut me off with a harsh kiss and I bit his lip making it bleed.

He just laughed when I blushed and turned to face the window not making a sound. "That's all it takes to shut you up, how great!" he said excitedly. I didn't even bother to face him cause I was to embarrassed. "You just caught me off guard" I defended. "Yea,yea.. we're here."

"If this is your house, there is no way I'm going in there!" I added. " As if you have a choice little lady,". As soon as he said that he came over to the passenger side and took me out holding me bridal style towards the house. I beat his chest trying to make him let me go. I finally gave up after it proved to be useless. Is this man made of stone, he didn't even flinch and I knew I threw a powerful punch from the time I single handily knocked out this friend of mine,by accident!

Hey gently put me down on the couch and sit down right next to me. Instantly I got up and sprinted towards the door. " I wouldn't do that if I were you" he warned. "Why will it electrocute me?" I asked. "No you are just a girl and are too weak.." he finally added.

I got so angry and didn't know what came into me. I rushed over to him came up to his face and whispered violently" I'll show you just a girl!" I went back to the door and kicked it down."Whoa I didn't know I could do that" I thought to myself. Both of us were equally suprised. That didn't stop me, I rushed out and he came after me. "Hey, wait! You have to tell me how you did that!"

I was confronted by two large men who didn't hesitate to tie my hands and hold me down until Rafael got to me. "Let me go" I demanded. "I ain't afraid to bite!" I then added. Rafael caught up to me. "You can kick down doors, run fast and bite hard enough to leave a mark on me of all people, Who the heck are you!?.

"I. AM. EVA. WILSON, DEAL WITH IT. NOW LET ME THE FU*K GO!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs making them realease me,

"My goodness woman! Are you a freaking banshee!?" questioned the two men. Of course I wasn't gonna get away.Rafael grabbed me over his shoulders and went backto his house. " FIne I give up, now tell me what you want with 3 month pregnant woman!" I barked at him.

"Hold on puppy, wait... it's been 3 months already, damn... time flies. Before we enter my broken door, tell me how you did it?

"Ummm..... I raised my foot, added force and boom door down." I said with no emotion.

He stepped through the gap in his door and tied my arms to the couch. " You know I won't try to run anymore" I stated.

"I don't believe you" he added.

"Untie me, I'm hungry, do you want your baby to starve?" I said sheepishly.

"No... Fine but make it snappy, the kitchen is the 4th door to your right" he directed.

I just now noticed how incredible his house was, the walls were a dark blue colour and covered in paintings which looked priceless. I counted and finally reached the fourth door. Words couldn't describe how wonderful his kitchen was. Damn... it was bigger than my freakin apartment.

My  baby reminded me what I actually came to the kitchen for by kicking me

My baby reminded me what I actually came to the kitchen for by kicking me. "Okay, okay, I'll give you some food" I said in a baby voice.

I took out a pot, six eggs, and the butter and made some scrambled eggs. I took a glass plate from the cupboard and it slipped out my hand.

"Oh shoot....., ehh he has plenty more..!, crap, crap,crap." all the plates slipped one by one from the cupboard and shattered, I couldn't help but laugh.

I stopped one of them and scraped all the egg into it, man have I grown an appetite. Just in case Rafael came cause of the noise, I took paper towel and stiffed my ears. My really sensitive ears. At least I would not need to hear his aggravated yelling.

I ate like nothing happened and enjoyed each bite. I closed my eyes for a second and as I put my fork down to grab some more it hit the counter. "What the hell!"

I looked around the room to see Rafael liking his lips and my plate empty .I pulled the paper towel out my ears and slapped the plate out of his hands. "THAT. WAS. MY. FOOD. NOT YOURS!!!!!!!" I screamed again.

"My ears, my poor ears....." he whimpered covering them.

"What the heck have you dome to my plates Wilson, they are all broken" he noticed.

"Uhhh... I didn't do it, I took one and they all followed that one onto the ground..." I explained now feeling guilty.

"Are you Human!!!" he yelled.

"I have not done it cause I have class, but I will slap you!, don't you dare yell at me!" I growled. What the heck, since when do I growl, am I a dog.

He put his hands in the air and backed up. "Don't bite my head off you vicious wolf!"

Wait did he just call me a wolf!!!!!